Burlington, WA 98233 Map · Phone number

About Lucy Saechao Photography

Hi! I'm Lucy and I am located in northern Washington but am always available for travel. I would love to get to know you and create some beautiful memories, so don't be afraid to send me a message!

Follow Lucy Saechao Photography on

bf295e1951f93a76 R89A6765 2
img0883

2 Reviews for Lucy Saechao Photography

Kinza · Married on 06/17/2017

Lucy was very professional and very polite the entire time while working with her. All of her pictures turned out so well, she's amazing at getting the perfect shot every time and capturing moments without you even knowing there was a picture being taken. Lucy was also incredibly fast delivering our photos, she didn't waste any time after the wedding to start working on them. I highly recommend Lucy as a photographer for any kind of photography session you might need, I don't think I could have chosen anyone else better.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2017

Lucy is an amazing photographer! My wedding was a bit of a far drive for her, but she came earlier than I had even asked and was all ready to go that morning! Our wedding day wouldn't have gone as smooth if it wasn't for her because she definitely helped keep things in order with the wedding timeline and schedule. I had a pretty large wedding, but she captured every detail and emotion that day. Thanks to her, our day was perfect and I'll have my photos to look back at forever. Lucy definitely has the eye for great shots. So glad I chose her as my wedding photographer! Thank you, Lucy!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Lucy Saechao Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files