Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Lucky Shot Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

Chris was amazing! This review can only give you a tiny glimpse of how truly amazing my experience was! We talked beforehand to get organized with timings, etc and make sure he understood my vision; which is very important for a bride. I gave him all my 'must have' pictures weeks prior, and I may be biased but the pictures came out EVEN BETTER than the pics I found on Pinterest!! We used him and his assistant which was perfect to split between the ladies and the men before the ceremony (and of course everything in between); I talked to many people who's only regret was they wished they used 2 photographers, and I'm glad we did. We did a First-look, I wanted to make sure I got ALL my picture ideas taken and have fun without feeling rushed. His ideas were brilliant, I was unsure how I wanted to do the First-Look and he provided ideas, the moment was perfect, and the pictures captured it. He caught EVERY perfect moment!!! He is very fun and easy going, and provided great ideas to my visions. I loved that I have pictures of all my decorations, all the couples/families/friend groups, captured the feel of the venue, and he followed me around everywhere to get me with my guests. I never had to search for him. I am so happy with my choice of photographers, my pictures are so perfect. I hope this helps future Brides-to-be, look no further, Chris is your guy!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Lucky Shot Photography was amazing! We loved the our photos! It took less than a month for us to receive the disc with our photos and the prints we picked! Also, this vendor has a package that allows you to have your own customized thank you cards to send out to your wedding guests! Simply amazing! The package also comes with 8 hour photography time! I highly recommend Lucky Shot Photography!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lucky Shot Photography was the absolute BEST choice I made for my wedding (besides my groom)! Chris was so great and professional, and he made sure to listen to what I wanted instead of what others wanted. I've gotten so many wonderful compliments about the pictures he took- especially the amount of time it took him to get them back to me. Seriously- I have NEVER seen anyone get wedding pictures back as fast as me and my husband. I just wish there was a higher rating than 5 to give Chris!

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/16/16, 1 Review