402 N. Magnolia Street Suite B, Laurel, MS 39440 Map · Phone number

• Fresh Ink
  • Copper Creative

46 Reviews for Lucky Luxe Couture Correspondence

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2016

I could not have been more over the moon with my wedding invites! And I was so glad that Erin was able to have us right before they began work on their show. After researching for almost a year, Lucky Luxe was still by far the most beautiful invitations we had seen anywhere, and we knew that if we didn't reach out about the handkerchief invitations it would always feel like something was missing from our celebration. They were so helpful through every step of the process and made it as easy as possible for us. I was so elated to receive them, they even included the extra stationary from my order so that I had keepsake copies. Truly the most beautiful work and we have received nothing but the best compliments on them, our grandmothers all agreed that they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever received. I'm so glad we were able to give our guests something we know they will always treasure.

Sent on 09/27/2016

How do you choose a wedding invitation vendor out of the hundreds out there? My fiance and I went back and forth, reached a decision, then changed our minds... repeat x 10. Enter lucky-luxe. I found them while voraciously going through the blog oh so beautiful paper and became instantly obsessed. Their designs are so intricate and unique, the presentation so lovely and thoughtful, and the Gatsby design - SO PERFECT for our Rockefeller Center loft garden wedding! It just got better from there. They are a small shop and all the positives that come with that, these guys have. Personal service (they actually care) - check! They are super responsive - check! They delivered on every promise and timeline - check! I was a little worried when they said they can't always answer the phone, but who needs the phone when these guys respond to emails in a flash? I would recommend lucky-luxe wholeheartedly to anyone I know. I can't wait for my guests to get my invitations in the mail!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Lucky Luxe Couture Correspondence's reply:

What sweet words. We appreciate you so much!

P.S.
    Can we crash your wedding?! ;)

Lucky Luxe REALLY does specialize in customized wedding correspondence. Erin, the proprietress and designer of Lucky Luxe, is very cordial and creative. I cannot stop complimenting and referring her to everyone I know.

I wanted our Save the Date to be a vintage post card of our church. I searched in the internet and came across Lucky Luxe. I LOVED how the company name sounded. After seeing her work on Oh So Beautiful Paper, I was certain they were the ones I was looking for! Erin made sure that my love for blush ombre ribbons and pink peonies were not overlooked in her design. Once I showed a picture of my wedding dress, then she managed to incorporate the exact floral lace details into our invitations. She even took the time to ask the granddaughter of Emily Post about my invitation wording problems. Say hello to Wedding Etiquette 101!!! Erin is that caring and amazing!!! This is the kind of attention she puts into her clients and work.

We wanted our invitation to be more than just a piece of paper. We wanted our invitations to be a keepsake and family heirloom. After we received our invitations, we were stunned on how beautiful they looked in person!!! My family and fiancé gush with happiness every time they look at Erin’s work. Personally, I get so teary-eyed! We plan to get our programs, menu, and place cards from her as well. I joke with her that the most important pieces of paper in my life are my diploma and her invitations…the third one will be our marriage certificate! If Laurel, MS is just close by, I'd like to thank her personally. We are really LUCKY to have found Lucky Luxe Couture Correspondence.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Lucky Luxe Couture Correspondence's reply:

Oh Roxanne! How much fun we've had working together! The ombre letterpress ribbon is one of my favorite design elements we've ever done. I can't wait to show your suite to the world after your wedding when we add the 'Roxanne' design to our Collection. You've been a blessing to us. Thank you so very much!

• 402 N. Magnolia Street, Suite B Laurel, 39440 See on map
    6012074473 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lucky Luxe Couture Correspondence)