LDV Studios 922 West Main Street, Rock Hill, SC 29730 Map · Phone number

About Lucky Duck Vintage

The Curated Rental Collection at LDV includes everything from upholstered vintage lounge furniture and distintive farm tables to vintage accessories to charming vintage glassware to custom backdrops and props. Clients can choose large vintage furniture pieces as a focal point for their celebration or have their guests served from lovely vintage mismatched china to tie a theme together. Our clients find just the right details for their celebrations that will surprise and excite their guests. We offer the WOW factor you want. Whether in an abandoned warehouse, a quaint barn in the country, an empty field, or an intimate backyard, LDV provides just the right pieces to compliment or transform your event space into an eclectic yet cohesive environment.

Follow Lucky Duck Vintage on

luckyducklogomed
10 06 02 16 42

2 Reviews for Lucky Duck Vintage

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2013

Lucky Duck Vintage surpassed every expectation I ever could have had for my wedding! They worked so hard to create the most beautiful day for my husband and I. They were so unbelievably flexible throughout the planning process and day of. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside but it rained the day of, and I can honestly say it wouldn't have been anywhere close to how beautiful and magical it was without Lisa Dalton, Cathi Theodore, and their whole team of workers. They genuinley wanted to make it an incredible day for us and went to crazy lengths to do so. I wouldn't have had my dream wedding without them.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Suzi · Married on 09/21/2013

I have no idea what we would have done without Lucky Duck Vintage. They were invaluable. Because of them I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding day and they took our vision and made it a dream come true. Even with an outdoor wedding planned and rain, their planning and expertise created such a special ambience like a movie! I highly recommend them for every wedding need from stylist to staging. Cannot imagine doing my other daughters wedding without them!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Lucky Duck Vintage FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

• Jonathan Volk Photography
    Jonathan Volk Photography Wedding Photographers

You'd be lucky to have Lucky Duck Vintage be apart of your wedding day. They are extremely talented and creative. Not only do they have BEAUTIFUL WORK, but also beautiful hearts who truly care about your special day. I highly recommend!

• LDV Studios, 922 West Main Street Rock Hill, 29730 See on map
    7046750806 (Other Phone Number)
    Call for Appointment to View Our Curated Rental Collection