Lucio Photography

Milford, CT View map
$4,750 Most Popular Price

$4,750 Most Popular Price

Lucio Photography specializes in fun, modern, fashion forward wedding and portrait photography. His knowledge and experience with weddings & portraits makes him an excellent photographer, a great consultant and often times an excellent guide on your big day. David's approach to wedding & portrait photography is very laid back - allowing you and your guests to be comfortable and have fun!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Caraly Married on 03/01/2014
    Dave with Lucio was the perfect photographer for us. We enjoyed working with him from our engagement photos through our wedding day! We cannot wait to see the rest of his creativity when we receive our final photos.
  • jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/23/2013
    Dave was one of our vendors we became close with throughout our engagement. He is beyond patient, especially during our phone "interviews" where I grilled him with questions about lighting, his experience, etc. You spend a ton of $$ on photographers and you want to know you're covered. He did our engagement photos also and we loved them. He captured things we didn't even notice. we didn't feel all weird kissing in our romantic moments during our engagement session or wedding day. He was the only vendor that had not been to our "venue" before, The Branford House Mansion. He drove 2 hours and walked the grounds prior to the wedding, which was vital for our wedding day! Dave and his assistant were like ninjas, as a guest said, not being intrusive but capturing amazing candid photos. He worked hard and barely took breaks. 12 hours of hard work and we love the wedding photos!THANK YOU DAVE!!! only tip I would say is don't be afraid to ask him to tweak certain things. Some of my photos I felt didn't show enough detail of my dress or my spray tanned face looked a little pale. LOL! Just me being picky but he welcomes the feedback! Guests are raving about the photos he put on facebook for us. ps he worked brilliantly with our DJ ( Jae Palermo aka DJae Melee) to really capture the lighting our DJ did for us. the uplighting and lighting in the dance room was amazing and exactly what we wanted and Lucio photography captured all of our Dj's hard work!
    Christy Married on 09/10/2011
    I don't even know where to start...Lucio Photography was an EXCELLENT choice!! The team is was not only fun to work with but brought amazing, out of the box ideas to the table that produced the most incredible photos...the best part of it all was that we had a preview of the wedding photos THE NEXT DAY!!! If I had to choose again...I wouldn't change a thing!!! Can't wait to work with them again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Lucio Photography Price Rates

Signature Sounds Signature Sounds Wedding DJs

Dave has an amazing eye and I love seeing the shots he comes up for his clients. Never in the way and a consummate professional! I would not hesitate recommending him to any of my brides!

Jennifer Lynn Events Jennifer Lynn Events Wedding Planners

Working with Dave is always such a wonderful experience. His professionalism and expertise really shows. Dave knows how to capture every moment - without missing a beat. I would highly recommend hiring him for your upcoming wedding or special event.

Milford, 06460
2032160951
Location of (Lucio Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding