Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lucio Photography

Lucio Photography specializes in fun, modern, fashion forward wedding and portrait photography. His knowledge and experience with weddings & portraits makes him an excellent photographer, a great consultant and often times an excellent guide on your big day. David's approach to wedding & portrait photography is very laid back - allowing you and your guests to be comfortable and have fun!

Follow Lucio Photography on

ead36823111e0b25 546 LP 8343
IMG4122

6 Reviews for Lucio Photography

Caraly · Married on 03/01/2014

Dave with Lucio was the perfect photographer for us. We enjoyed working with him from our engagement photos through our wedding day! We cannot wait to see the rest of his creativity when we receive our final photos.

Sent on 03/15/2014
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 08/23/2013

Dave was one of our vendors we became close with throughout our engagement. He is beyond patient, especially during our phone "interviews" where I grilled him with questions about lighting, his experience, etc. You spend a ton of $$ on photographers and you want to know you're covered. He did our engagement photos also and we loved them. He captured things we didn't even notice. we didn't feel all weird kissing in our romantic moments during our engagement session or wedding day. He was the only vendor that had not been to our "venue" before, The Branford House Mansion. He drove 2 hours and walked the grounds prior to the wedding, which was vital for our wedding day! Dave and his assistant were like ninjas, as a guest said, not being intrusive but capturing amazing candid photos. He worked hard and barely took breaks. 12 hours of hard work and we love the wedding photos!THANK YOU DAVE!!! only tip I would say is don't be afraid to ask him to tweak certain things. Some of my photos I felt didn't show enough detail of my dress or my spray tanned face looked a little pale. LOL! Just me being picky but he welcomes the feedback! Guests are raving about the photos he put on facebook for us. ps he worked brilliantly with our DJ ( Jae Palermo aka DJae Melee) to really capture the lighting our DJ did for us. the uplighting and lighting in the dance room was amazing and exactly what we wanted and Lucio photography captured all of our Dj's hard work!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Christy · Married on 09/10/2011

I don't even know where to start...Lucio Photography was an EXCELLENT choice!! The team is was not only fun to work with but brought amazing, out of the box ideas to the table that produced the most incredible photos...the best part of it all was that we had a preview of the wedding photos THE NEXT DAY!!! If I had to choose again...I wouldn't change a thing!!! Can't wait to work with them again!!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Award

Lucio Photography Pricing

Lucio Photography Price Rates

Lucio Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Signature Sounds
    Signature Sounds Wedding DJs

Dave has an amazing eye and I love seeing the shots he comes up for his clients. Never in the way and a consummate professional! I would not hesitate recommending him to any of my brides!

• Jennifer Lynn Events
    Jennifer Lynn Events Wedding Planners

Working with Dave is always such a wonderful experience. His professionalism and expertise really shows. Dave knows how to capture every moment - without missing a beat. I would highly recommend hiring him for your upcoming wedding or special event.

• Milford, 06460 See on map