Portland, OR 97233 Map · Phone number

About Lucinda Clares Floral Design

Lucinda Clare's is a specialty florist catering to brides and grooms. As the owner and sole designer you can be assured that I will take as much care creating your flowers as I did for my own wedding. My goal is to provide flowers that are the perfect complement to your wedding and events, to provide these at an affordable price,and to listen and really hear my customers allowing me to create the flowers that are just what they are dreaming of.

Contact me anytime for a free consultation.

lavandekale
EileensBouquet

5 Reviews for Lucinda Clares Floral Design

• W

William · Married on 04/25/2015

Made everything perfect. We met up once to look at different flowers and it was just that easy.

Sent on 05/04/2015
  • Jennifer S.

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2013

Cindi was awesome! She was super affordable and was really easy to work with. Especially for someone like me who knows nothing about flowers! I will definately be refering people to her in the future!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Amelia · Married on 10/11/2009

I cannot express how amazed I was with my flowers! And my florist's service! I literally was stunned and speechless when I saw my bouquet and again when I got a chance to see my centerpieces! They were many, MANY times better than I had imagined!

Cindi and I hit it off immediately and she was able to pin-point the style I liked very quickly. I had originally planned to grow most of my own flowers since I have a bit of a green-thumb and she was willing to work with me. When elk trompled and ate my garden she was quick to reassure me that she could find everything I wanted. I did still provide dried cedar frawns that she added to all of the bouquets and boutonnieres.

I have already referred other brides to her, one of which got married 2 weeks after I did. My friend was very happy with Cindi's work. I very highly recommend Cindi of Lucinda Clares Floral Design! Amazing work and very pleasant woman! I wish I could post pictures here to show you how beautiful her work is.. and the best part was it didn't break the bank! She was very, VERY affordable!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Lucinda Clares Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Stargazer Weddings
    Stargazer Weddings Wedding Planners

I recently had the privilege of working with Cindi and she was amazing! The flowers were breathtaking and she stayed as long as needed to make sure the flowers and centerpieces were just right. The flowers were one of the main "talks of the event" because they were so stunning. They were perfect for the fall wedding!

• Portland, 97233 See on map