Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About LucilleVonTron Photography

Hi! My name is Michelle Lucille.
I love to use film and antique cameras to artfully cover weddings. I have over 20 vintage cameras, and shoot professional high resolution digital with all the best Canon gear.
Hopefully you feign interest in my services because you're foraging for a photographer that places the focus squarely on originality instead of hiding behind the veil of Photoshop. I mean, nobody's perfect, and I've done my share of those jobs, but I truly hope when we work together that we can explore beyond the confines of embarrassingly unrealistic or forced-smile studio photographs that demand miles of contrast to look even a little alluring. Really, in an age where everybody and their cat is a photographer, I'm happy to scrap the common approaches and explore new methods to keep things fresh and interesting.
My ultimate goal with LucilleVonTron Photography is to be able to artistically showcase my clients moving, speaking, enjoying and just, well, living. Meanwhile, producing images so strikingly beautiful they will make your heart pop like a balloon. I think you, your art/music/talents, your family, your pets, and friends are beautiful and the images which represent that should illustrate pure fulfillment in these moments.
Drop me an email about your picture needs and well plan a perfect little photo-dollop for a weekend afternoon!

IMG5036BW
IMG5036BW
IMG2141logo

6 Reviews for LucilleVonTron Photography

Nina · Married on 06/16/2013

We got married almost two months ago and our guests are still raving about this service we had. I've heard anything from, "That was the best entertainment EVER at wedding" to "That was they BEST picture quality I've ever seen in one of those photo booths"

Happymatic was very reliable and professional during the whole process!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Heather · Married on 09/13/2009

LucilleVonTron photography made our wedding photo experience fun and easy! She was very easy to work with, and her pictures were AMAZING! She had great idea for poses so we didnt have to worry about how to pose.

Sent on 11/28/2009

mildread · Married on 09/13/2009

Michelle Lucille produced outstanding images for niece-in-law's wedding! VERY creative. Kit (seconded photographer) did a stunning job too. The photo booth and online gallery were the perfect touch. We recommend her whole-heartedly to any couple preparing to wed. Thanks for your hard work guys!

Sent on 11/29/2009

LucilleVonTron Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LucilleVonTron Photography 1
    Discount photo booth rental with your wedding
    Receive $50 off the photo booth when combined with my wedding photography services. Details and price info on the website.