Lucid Wedding Videos

Lucid Wedding Videos

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lucid Wedding Videos

Quality wedding Videos at an affordable price.

Our work is our passion and we will be greatly honored for the opportunity to be involved in the most important day of your life. "Special Memories are meant to last a Lifetime!" and we take special care in capturing and preserving this important day using our professional Full HD equipments and talented and dedicated staff.
Our primary goal is to exceed your expectations in every possible way, from quality of service and final product to interaction with guests and invisibility at the venue.
We will work with you in planning the intimate details you would expect from a wedding video. We also understand that not everything always goes as planned at the wedding so we aim to be flexible to put your mind at ease that every detail is captured.

We offer affordable yet professional & high quality packages, Unlike other production farms, our Video packages includes professional cinematic editing on custom printed DVDs and Blu Rays.

Contact Us today to ask about our $750 Full edited HD videos.

858-736-7218

USB Flash Drive (2)
Highlight Video (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)

Marco was great to work with throughout my wedding process and on my wedding day. He was very nice and professional and is definitely worth hiring. I would highly recommend him and am very pleased with his work.

Profile Picture User4721338, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I hired Marco to video our very small Persian wedding at my parents' place. We didn't need much...we got more than needed at a great deal! He was great at communicating, and flexible with our needs. Day of, our photographer didn't show up! Found out later, he had been in an accident, but at the time was freaking out because we had no photographer. Marco stepped up, and was nice enough to take some photos for us, even though that's not part of the package. He went above and beyond in our time of need! I am so grateful he was so kind and so willing to fill in like that! Otherwise, I'd have nothing but random phone photos a few guests took. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!! I can't wait to see our video and photos!! Thank you so much, Marco!!

Profile Picture Azita, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Raw Footage

Marco is not only a very professional videographer, but he is also an amazing human being. He helped us on the big day in many ways I would never have imagined. He brought his professional skills and helped out in any way possible to make the day go as smooth as possible. I am extremely happy with the video and I would highly recommend him to all the soon to be bride and grooms and for any other occasion.

Thanks Marco!

Profile Picture Farzad, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Lucid Wedding Videos Pricing