La Jolla, CA 92038 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Lucid Wedding Videos

Our work is our passion and we will be greatly honored for the opportunity to be involved in the most important day of your life.
"Special Memories are meant to last a Lifetime!" and we take special care in capturing and preserving this important day using our professional Full HD equipment and talented and dedicated staff.
Our primary goal is to exceed your expectations in every possible way, from the quality of service and final product to communication and invisibility at the venue.
We understand that not everything always goes as planned at the wedding so we aim to be flexible to put your mind at ease that every detail is captured and work with you in planning the details you would expect from a wedding video.

Please contact us today at 858-736-7218 to confirm availability for your wedding date and learn more about our professional quality packages, for any size wedding and budget.

Follow Lucid Wedding Videos on

appoie wedding

• Videos 7

12 Reviews for Lucid Wedding Videos

Angela · Married on 08/27/2016

Marco was great to work with throughout my wedding process and on my wedding day. He was very nice and professional and is definitely worth hiring. I would highly recommend him and am very pleased with his work.

Azita · Married on 05/14/2016

I hired Marco to video our very small Persian wedding at my parents' place. We didn't need much...we got more than needed at a great deal! He was great at communicating, and flexible with our needs. Day of, our photographer didn't show up! Found out later, he had been in an accident, but at the time was freaking out because we had no photographer. Marco stepped up, and was nice enough to take some photos for us, even though that's not part of the package. He went above and beyond in our time of need! I am so grateful he was so kind and so willing to fill in like that! Otherwise, I'd have nothing but random phone photos a few guests took. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!! I can't wait to see our video and photos!! Thank you so much, Marco!!

• F

Farzad · Married on 04/30/2016

Marco is not only a very professional videographer, but he is also an amazing human being. He helped us on the big day in many ways I would never have imagined. He brought his professional skills and helped out in any way possible to make the day go as smooth as possible. I am extremely happy with the video and I would highly recommend him to all the soon to be bride and grooms and for any other occasion.

Thanks Marco!

Lucid Wedding Videos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• La Jolla, CA 92038 See on map