About Eternal Image Wedding Films

Your Deams in Motion

Eternal Image is a Tallahassee-based wedding cinematography studio that specializes in destination weddings, creating honest and emotional films that perfectly capture the love shared on your wedding day. The quality of our work speaks to the following values: minimalism, simplicity, artistry and efficiency. We travel as far as Orlando, Atlanta, and Pensacola.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Tallahassee, Orlando, Jacksonville, Miami + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Eternal Image Wedding Films on

Documentary (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)

Adriel is amazing. He is personable, fun to work with, and a true master of his craft. We just received our wedding trailer (https://vimeo.com/266052532) and it blew us away. He was able to capture the best parts of our day in a way that we couldn't have ever imagined. He also attended the rehearsal as well to get a sense of the layout and timeline for the next day. He is very dedicated! We would hire Adriel again and again and again. So worth it! Thank you, Adriel!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Here is the link to my wedding video: https://vimeo.com/254716402
Where do I begin… Adriel is truly amazing! Me and my now husband were debating on if we wanted a videographer or not because of the cost. All the ones that I had come across in Tallahassee were just too expensive. I finally found Adriel on The Knot and watched his videos, I was impressed! His work is phenomenal! He told me about his packages, deals, that he provides a drone which was a huge plus, and he was willing to travel. Adriel was very sweet over the phone, but he really impressed me at the rehearsal dinner. I had a beach wedding in Destin on Miramar beach. The day before the wedding, we went to the beach for the rehearsal dinner. As a bride, the day before the wedding, there is a lot going on and trying to remember everything can be a handful. I had totally forgot to call Adriel to remind him to meet us at the wedding location for the rehearsal, but I didn't need to, for her was already there! I had really appreciated that. It showed me that he was responsible when at that time I wasn’t lol. The day of the wedding, Adriel came the beach house and did his thing. You can tell that he loves what he does. He was wonderful at directing and making sure he was always present and creative. He made me and all of my friends and family comfortable and made sure he had filmed every last detail of our wedding day from beginning to end! The day that he sent me our wedding trailer video, I was in total awe! Our wedding video was BREATHTAKING! I can’t even come up with the words to describe how beautiful he made it. When my wedding was over, I was sad and still sad to this day because it was truly my dream wedding, and I didn’t want it to end. It never has to end now because of Adriel. I can relive my wedding day every day because of his work. I’m so glad I choose Adriel to be our videographer and I highly, highly, highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Talysa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews

Photos & Videos

7 Photos

Wedding Stills

7 Photos
220x220 sq 1523862881 53eb8cb34b1a36ef 1523862880 db13198db426361d 1523862879104 1 payden and alayna
220x220 sq 1512955534011 cole and lacey snugglin

220x220 sq 1480063485386 1480063480388 youtube play button png transparent
* Current Weekly Deal *

Rush Special

$200.00 Value | Promo Code: 60days
$100 off all wedding booked 30 days within day of wedding. If we are available for your wedding date and it is 30 days or less away, immediately save $100! Call/Email for more information.
#WW72df1e285ecab185

1320 Lake Avenue, Tallahassee, FL 32304   See On Map
850-586-9502 (phone)
Eternal Image Wedding Films is a wedding videographer from Tallahassee. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Destin, North Florida, and the panhandle. Eternal Image Wedding Films is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Tallahassee wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in videography for destination weddings and in capturing your dreams in motion.