Bellevue, WA 98006 Map · Phone number
1 review

About luce bella

I approach capturing your wedding day with a blended photography style that is creative, modern, and fun. I am dedicated to professionally telling the story of your day; capturing every moment and detail that you've so carefully planned. All 2009 wedding packages include a complimentary engagement session and a set of digital images.
Dates fill quickly, so please contact me soon to inquire about availability for your 2009 wedding or event.

• Klear Photography
b wedding 882

1 Reviews for luce bella

• Laura

Laura · Married on 08/06/2011

Shari was an absolutely wonderful woman to work with. She took the time to get to know us and our style during the Engagement photo session and remembered our preferences and quirks for the wedding day. She was non-evasive and we felt comfortable and special with her around. Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2011

luce bella FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Your Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

It's always a pleasure to work with Luce Bella Photography! They capture the moment at every event and coordinate details precisely with other vendors, clients and their guests! We highly recommend their professionalism and service! If you're looking for top-of-the-industry pictures from your wedding check out Luce Bella Photography!

• Off White Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sherri is extremely talented at what she does and I always enjoy sharing brides with her. She is great at making people feel comfortable in front of the camera and capturing the essences of their special event. I am proud to display her work on my website and I hope we can share more brides together in the future.

• Bellevue, 98006 See on map