Bridgeport, CT 06606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Lubin Entertainment

Lubin Entertainment has been providing services for hundreds of clients in the Tri-State area and abroad for many years. We provide experienced event professionals with one objective in mind which is to make your event a success. At Lubin Entertainment, our duty is to transform your wedding dreams into reality. Every wedding is important to us; we’ll coordinate your special event and leave no details to questions. We don’t all have the same taste in music. Therefore, we customize a play list according to the bride and groom‘s selections. We take great pride in listening to our client’s need. We work as a unit to provide services that will be specific to your need as well as your budget.

10 Reviews for Lubin Entertainment

Tinesha · Married on 06/29/2018

This MC and DJ duo was absolutely charming on my wedding on June 29, 2018. Guests are still raving about how well this team worked together. The team worked my ceremony as well as the reception. The MC, Junior was very professional and articulate, he spoke with elegance and poise. The DJ, Ronald played music that captured the essence of how I wanted my wedding ceremony to feel. They were extremely flexible and worked above and beyond to make the day memorable. Everyone old and young had a great time dancing on the dance floor all night and Junior was able to keep everyone smiling and laughing. Overall, my now husband and I are beyond satisfied with their presentation. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to have a step above just DJ at your wedding. The two together offer an experience like no other.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jasmine · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with these guys was so much fun. They have the best equipment they paid attention to detail as I am very picky. The MC was outstanding and very professional. I will book them again for an upcoming Birthday party. They are worth it.

Sent on 09/27/2016

geraldine · Married on 05/26/2016

Lubin entertainment made my wedding night the most unforgettable night of my life!! All my guests were dancing the whole time and the MC definitely kept the crowd going!! I got nothing but compliments after my wedding about how much fun my guests had!! Definitely book them for you next event :)

Sent on 10/09/2016