About LTTravel Connection,Inc

Travel
LTTravel was Founded in 2000  we are located in the  East Metro area.    Here at LTTravel we have over 40 years of experience.  We have Sandals Certified Specialist, Honeymoon, Destination Wedding Specialist and other certifications on the Caribbean Island, Cruises, Tahiti and South Africa .  One of our agent is an Luxury travel/exotic specialist.  She has done extensive travel all over as a client and then decided to become one of us.

Planning an unforgettable honeymoon, a special vacation, or simply a quick getaway, begin your vacation with LTTravel Connection, Inc.  Our experts offer personalized packages for your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding plans. We custom tailor every package to fit your style & budget.

Check out our website:lttravelconnection.com

Categories: Travel Agent, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow LTTravel Connection,Inc on

13 Reviews for LTTravel Connection,Inc

Lillian and her team were outstanding. She helped me and my husband book the most fantastic honeymoon to Thailand and Dubai. Lillian was very transparent, flexible, and offered several different options for us to choose. Not to mention, she sent us several quotes as we were initially undecisive on our destination. All details were arranged including flight, hotel, and a couple of excursions which were included in our package. Everything was superb; our hotel in Bangkok and villa in Krabi Thailand exceeded our expectations. We booked our hotel in Dubai on our own which worked out well. We had a snafu with the airline (no fault of Lillian or her team) coming back to the US. Lillian advocated for us every step of the way, and we were able to resolve this challenge with the airline. I had never used a travel agent before working with Lillian and her team, so I will admit that I was very skeptical. I am a pretty savvy worldly traveler and thought it would be easy for me to book everything on my own but quickly realized that it was more complicated than expected. Lillian exemplifies professionalism and will not disappoint you. Highly recommend. Thank you again, Lillian, for all that you do for your clients.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lillian was absolutely amazing. She provided my husband and l with everything that we wanted and more. Our trip in Jamaica was perfect!!! The suite was amazing and the atmosphere was absolutely beautiful!!!! We can’t wait to book with her again. Her customer service is top notch!

Profile Picture Porcelain , 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

LTTravel Connection,Inc FAQ

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1464295290285 17050035

$1500.00 FREE WEDDING COLLECTION HARD ROCK RESORTS

$3,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
$1500.00 FREE WEDDING COLLECTION HARD ROCK RESORTS I am giving away one free wedding collection worth $1500.00 on a wedding package that is equal or higher at any Hard Rock Resort in Mexico or Punta Cana! Minimum 25 guests must be booked with me to qualify. Be the 1st to book your destination wedding with me! Rock on! Expires Aug 30, 2018
Offer Expires: 08/30/2018
#WWe4a3895089dc1c59
1517594213 38a135b77bced5b2 hyatt ziva cancun wedding by firepits 3

Honeymoon

$3,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
LTTravel Connection, Inc will give you $75 off a 3-5night or $150 off a 7night Honeymoon package or on a Destination Wedding package for the bride and groom when you mentioned you saw it on weddingwire.
Offer Expires: 09/29/2018
#WW1b238179cb8e825b

1 ENDORSEMENT
If your looking for the best places to go at the best price, you won't go wrong.

Events

5878 Covington Highway, Suite A, Decatur, GA 30035   See On Map
770-323-7118 (phone) 770-323-1431 (fax)
9:00AM - 6:00PM Monday thru Firday By appointment on Sa.t
LTTravel Connection,Inc is a wedding Travel Agent from Atlanta servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Georgia, Nationwide, and International. LTTravel Connection,Inc is a professional Travel Agent that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry since 2000 specializing in Hobeynoon, Destination Weddings and Luxury Travel.