About L&S Travel

Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Celebrations....Memories for A Lifetime

L & S Travel is the answer to planning your destination wedding. Unique, Personal, Customized, Top-Notch is the service we provide while assisting in planning your special event. It's 100% FREE. WOW DEALS!

Creating reality through the power of the imagination spawns lifetime memories.

A Premier Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Travel Agency

L & S Travel is a recognized leader in destination weddings. Imagine getting married on a white, sandy beach with the sun setting into the turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean. Lindsay, CEO of L & S Travel, did just that. What she imagined became her reality...even on a slim budget. Through her destination wedding, L & S Travel was born. The personal and customized attention Lindsay gave to planning her wedding is a trademark for L & S Travel. Each couple receives the trademark attention that made Lindsay's event memorable.

Contact Us:

Phone: 888-901-4881

Email: Sales@landsvacations.com

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Lancaster, Westchester, New York City, Long Island + 10 Additional Regions

21 Reviews for L&S Travel

Group Travel (2)
Caribbean (2)
Mexico (2)
Dominican Rep. (1)

I met Lindsay (owner) at a Bridal Expo and I spoke to her about checking out venues for my upcoming vow renewals in Punta Cana, DR. She was extremely helpful in getting me my travel arrangements and set appointments for me to have a walk thru. She handled my airfare, airport transfers to & from hotel, & site inspections. During my vacation, I did encounter some hiccups (not L&S fault). I communicated with her my entire trip and not only did she respond in a timely manner but she handled the hiccups right away! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to book travel arrangements or planning a destination wedding. Thanks to Lindsay, my upcoming nuptials will be a breeze & my husband & I are looking forward to planning it with her.

Profile Picture Elianette, 7/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Dominican Rep., Destn. Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel, Travel Insurance

Lindsay is absolutely incredible at what she does and knows travel inside and out. She helped us plan our honeymoon and let me say it was completely perfect. We had a number of consultations trying to figure out exactly what my now husband and I were looking for. We ended up going to Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia, where we had the time of our lives. She always kept everything within our budget, gave us helpful tips, suggested the very best tours/excursions, and made sure we worked through any transportation issues. We will absolutely continue using her for future travel! She is amazing!

Profile Picture Tess, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Caribbean, Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

We had a wonderful experience with Lindsay and the entire L&S team! There are a lot of moving parts that go into planning a destination wedding and thankfully our friend recommended L&S for our beautiful destintion wedding in Mexico. The work L&S does is truly spectacular. As you can imagine, there is some stress involved in planning a wedding from another country but L&S made us feel confident and comfortable throughout the whole process. Communication was fantastic, they are extremely dependable, and carry a high level of professionalism in all that they do. Prior to our wedding, the L&S team took the time to get to know us personally and personal taste. They set us up with an amazing planner at our resort and stayed involved every step of the way to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. They were always extremely efficient, understanding and helpful. We had 94 guests fly to Mexico and they made sure each and every guest was secure with rooms, flights and transportation to and from the airport. It was the best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it without Lindsay and the L&S team! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1474988458 121aabf5d6be0049 1462452836603 2015 07 210048

Complimentary Honeymoon Registry

$1.00 Value | Promo Code: Free
L&S Travel offers all of our honeymoon clients a complimentary honeymoon registry! Unlike most of the other registries available, we do not charge any hidden fees to your or your guests.
#WWfa1fddfedbb342fa