Redwood City, CA 94065 Map · Phone number

About LS Blooms

LS Blooms specializes in creating unique and fabulous designs that are tailored to your tastes and expectations. We pride ourselves on using the freshest flowers available for your special day. We also believe that when it comes to floral design, you want to find someone who understands your vision and strives to make it a reality.

• Floramor
LSBMG5376s
LSBMG5371b

2 Reviews for LS Blooms

Patrick · Married on 03/13/2017

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! =) Super happy with everything you did for us!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Molly · Married on 03/20/2010

I was recently married in Pebble Beach and for my florist I selected Laura, owner of LS Blooms. And WOW! Where to even begin? From the moment I first sat down with Laura to discuss my vision for the wedding she astounded me with her knowledge and creativity of, not just my flower arrangements, but the whole ambiance of the wedding itself. She arranged flowers in a way I have never seen before and each arrangement was more astounding then the last. Her attention to detail is what made our wedding stand out all the more. From the delicate votives wrapped in satin and crystals, to the elegant touch of ostrich feathers in my bouquet. She truly transformed my wedding into a whimsical dream that every bride dreams of. After researching other florists in the Bay Area, what really drew me to Laura was her fresh take on floral design, every piece of work she showed me had new elegant twists I had never seen before in the typical wedding decor you tend to see everywhere else.
    But besides her fabulous eye for floral arrangements, Laura was a joy to work with! She was always most concerned with what I envisioned and her passion for what she does shines through in her spirit and is well represented in every aspect of her work! I hope to work with Laura and LS Blooms again in the future!

Sent on 07/03/2010

LS Blooms FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• LightSplash Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura is amazing to work with. Her creativity is fantastic and I always look forward to working with her. If you're looking for someone who can take your ideas and make them a reality, Laura is your woman! You will not be disappointed.

• Redwood City, 94065 See on map