LRN BEAUTY

New York, NY View map Visit website

LRN BEAUTY is a team of beauty experts based in New York City that offers bridal hair, makeup and more. Headed by beauty icon Lauren Paglionico, her carefully curated and highly skilled team of hair and makeup specialists offer convenient on-site services to meet all your wedding beauty needs. Starting with a personalized consultation, LRN BEAUTY will work alongside you to understand your vision and bring your inner beauty to the surface.

From updos and blowdry styling to traditional makeup applications, LRN BEAUTY provides professional on-site hair, makeup and beauty services for weddings, editorial work and other special occasions. With work featured in publications such as Brides, Martha Stewart Weddings, Marie Claire, Vogue and Refinery 29, this team of traveling beauty consultants is willing to cross the globe to cover your destination wedding. Beauty services offered include the following:

• Traditional makeup
  • Blowouts
  • Updos and hairstyling
  • Hair extensions
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • Brow shaping & brow tinting
  • NYC | DESTINATION
  • Multiple stylists
  • In salon and on-location services available
  • Elopment and City Hall packages available
  • Large group packages available
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage
    Natalie R. Married on 01/05/2019

Calling all Cool Brides, LRN is the BEST!

If you are looking for a great overall experience LRN is IT! I am super picky when it comes to my hair and makeup because I work in the beauty industry. My friend recommended Lauren and her team and I knew they were going to be my choice just from talking to her. They are all talented, cool and the absolute best in the biz. My hair and makeup was sexy and modern which is exactly what I wanted! Choose LRN you won't regret it!
  • Paige
    Paige A. Married on 11/30/2018

Absolute pros + Great energy + Beautiful work

The LRN Beauty team is professional, kind, fun and their work is absolutely stunning. I do my hair and makeup every day and am usually super anxious about having anyone else do it for me - I was afraid I wouldn’t look like myself. They really listened to what I wanted and were open to my feedback, and executed my hair and makeup flawlessly for the big day. Their energy and vibe made me feel super comfortable and confident and truly taken care of. Highly recommend Lauren for color, Irving for styling and Anya for makeup. Thank you, team!!
    Reneé V. Married on 11/24/2018

Professional, Exceptional, Chic Experience

If you’re looking for a professional team with innovative ideas for wedding hair and makeup, look no further... LRN Beauty is the answer!! I’m not your typical bride and I didn’t want the cookie-cutter updos and heavy makeup for my wedding. My wedding was in a chic venue in NYC and I wanted my hair and makeup to match. My makeup looked natural and flawless, exactly how I wanted it. It stayed that way all night which is shocking considering I have an oily complexion and my makeup doesn’t usually stay in place. My hair looked amazing. Elegant yet chic. I danced the night away without a single flyaway! Thank you LRN Beauty for making me feel my absolute best on my big day. I can’t thank you enough for such a wonderful experience.

Deals

LRN BEAUTY 1
Offer

Going to City Hall? Having a micro ceremony? Ask us about our elopement menu!

526 W 26th St. Studio 518 New York, NY, 10001