Loxodonta Weddings and Events

Austin, TX View map

Making Your Day, Makes Our Day Too

At Loxodonta, our job is to make your job easy. We put all your details together to make sure you enjoy not only your big day, but also the planning process leading up to it. We work one-on-one with clients to ensure each and every event is as unique as you are.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Staci Married on 03/19/2016
    I would not consider myself a good planner especially when I live 3 hours from where we were getting married so having a wedding coordinator was key to my sanity. I was so worried that come day of there would be something major we had forgot to do like order a cake, or have plates for people to eat dinner on. Bethany made sure nothing like this even close to happened. The help during the planning was amazing but more than anything the assistance she provided day of was above and beyond. I never stressed out once during the day. She made everything happen seamlessly and on time. I was able to spend time with family and friends and really soak up every moment rather than stress out over something minor. I would recommend Bethany and her team to anyone I know.
    Taylor Married on 06/13/2015
    Bethany is an absolute rock star. She is so organized and professional, and knows absolutely everything when it goes to wedding etiquette. I loved working with her and just hanging out with her and bouncing ideas off one another. She is one of the best in the business and I highly recommend her!
    Leah Married on 02/15/2015
    Bethany from Loxodonta is truly an organizing genius!!! From the moment we first connected with Bethany (who came highly recommended!), we loved her calming and positive vibe and knew she’d help us pull together all the little details we wanted for our intimate, personal and loving wedding.

Bethany is a wealth of information and helped guide us through the crazy, materialistic wedding industry, offering her thoughtful suggestions on everything from tipping vendors to DIY decorations and cost saving ideas. She is thoughtful and kind, and truly listens to your wedding vision. She was willing to take on any crazy task we asked her for help with, all with a smile on her face.

Bethany made sure every little detail was in order behind the scenes and pulled it all together for us better than we could have imagined. So many people commented on what a relaxed bride I was (hopefully that's true! haha) and it was because Bethany had it all under control and so my husband and I could just enjoy our magical day with not a worry in our minds!

We can't begin to thank Bethany enough for helping pull together our spectacular wedding -- it was so much more than we ever could have dreamed of!!!! It was *utterly perfect* and we're still floating from it all :)

Now hurry up and book Loxodonta before Bethany is busy on your big day!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Austin, 78750
Location of (Loxodonta Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding