5660 Commerce Drive Suite 7, Orlando, FL 32839 Map · Phone number

About Lowe and Behold

When your event is special to YOU, look for passionate experience that makes a difference. Randy Lowe—owner, designer, and creator of Lowe and Behold—combines over 25 years in the design profession, inspired by a sheer desire to make materials, including the freshest of imported florals, sensational! Absolutely creative, Randy has years of experience planning events in a variety of venues but most importantly, he has an innate artistry to create unique and beautiful designs.

Life’s lessons are numerous in event design planning and so experience in this industry counts. When passion for what you’re doing is meshed with experience, the marriage is sheer bliss. And you will not find a more invigorating and personal experience planning your event than with Lowe and Behold. Randy makes no apology for his dislike of 'trends'—clients often times want to copy what has already been done successfully and thus a trend, if only for the time being, is born. Randy asks his clients to stretch a little and think outside of the box, getting them to express their ideas and dreams for an event that he then matches with his passion and professionalism to execute the vision. After all, how do trends originate? “Don’t get me wrong” Randy says, “Original ideas executed successfully are sensational – but make them yours.”

Randy has built his reputation ensuring one simple result: that his clients are happy. They celebrate his creativity, personality, follow-through, and final product. “I have met a lot of consummate professionals”, he says, “but behind every great event is a team of talented people with a great leader. It takes an idea to make a dream--if you are not a great person to work with and can’t find the fun in event planning, then who wants to be around you? I have learned first hand that life is truly a gift and in return, my gift is to provide my talents to create world class events.” Randy has found life’s perfect place—his work—and says, “When the client feels the energy and shares the inspiration for the event, what could be more perfect? Utopia! I love my work!”

Randy hopes he has helped you to understand a little bit about him, answered some of your questions about his work, and explained how he defines success. If you have additional questions or have an event that would benefit from his expertise…let him know.

Oh, and one last question Randy has for you…”When do I start helping you create your event vision?"

M833cE0vCkHw4kZo1VRaZ3cwfi5073q3h1ptSN1GJ4

Lowe and Behold 5
Lowe and Behold 6
Lowe and Behold 7

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

Julie and the Lowe and Behold team completely exceeded my expectations! I felt that I had struggled to articulate what I really wanted, but Julie was able to interpret my vision exactly as it was in my head. I could not have loved my bouquet more or those of my bridesmaids. The flowers for our chuppah framed our ceremony beautifully and the centerpieces and table decor brought the whole look together perfectly.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Adeel · Married on 12/23/2017

Julie was amazing!

We were recommended by our wedding planner (Kim from Pearl White events) and could not have found a better fit for us! The party was gorgeous, and the floral was key to it's success!

She worked with us through all of our changes, and created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! She also did the coolest thing which was to rearrange the flowers for another party (our Christmas party) we were hosting 2 days after our wedding which ended up being spectacular largely because of the decor!

Our Christmas wreath made from our wedding flowers stole the show!

Thank you Julie and the Lowe and Behold team for your hard work! We loved everything!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Lowe and Behold 14
    Lowe and Behold 15
    Lowe and Behold 16

Casie · Married on 10/21/2017

Julie and Randy are visionaries! Their talent and attention to detail is everything! The arrangements they created exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Lowe and Behold FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,502.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up

• 5660 Commerce Drive, Suite 7 Orlando, 32839 See on map