336 West 37th Street #900, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Lovly Studio

Agnes · Married on 10/08/2016

Lovly Studios is so easy to work with!!!!
    Thank you to our videographers and Photo Booth Attendant at Lovly Studios!!!! They made the entire process of being filmed while getting ready, first look, ceremony, and reception soon easy!!!! The Photo Booth as a huge hit as well and I loved the props and background!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much for capturing our special day!!!!!!

Liz · Married on 06/11/2016

Absolutely amazing company. I fell in love with Lovly Studio's work when I first saw them at a wedding expo. After speaking with them and looking at their work I didnt have to look into other photographers because I knew they were exactly what I was looking for. They described themselves as being "ninjas" at the wedding they do and that couldn't be more accurate. I completely forgot they were there yet they got amazing candid shots of the entire wedding. My wedding party loved them, how relaxed they were and super professional. The pictures came out absolutely amazing! I couldn't have been happier with their service

We had a very good experience with this company which we contacted to do our wedding photography. We were looking for a NJ wedding photographer and we are so pleased we have found this company. We, our friends and family were very pleased with the quality and the originality of the pictures. The service and the professionalism of the company made definitely special our day. I will definitely recommend this NJ wedding photographer to couples planning their marriage.

• 336 West 37th Street #900 New York, 10018 See on map