10525 Pacific Street Suite #200, Omaha, NE 68114 Map · Phone number

About Lovestruck Events

Lovestruck Social Event Planning focuses on creating events that celebrate love, friendship, and all that life has to offer. We specialize in full service event design and coordination.

Locations serving: Nebraska Kansas Iowa Colorado Minnesota

rakowskygittins495 1100x733
fac3441ecb2b456e 1461291613273 alycia 4

38 Reviews for Lovestruck Events

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

We couldn't imagine working with any other wedding planner for our wedding. Candace and Lindsay are amazing at what they do and we felt so comfortable, happy, and confident throughout the entire wedding planning process all thanks to them. Love Lovestruck!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Alysa · Married on 12/10/2016

Hiring Lovestru.ck to plan my wedding was the best decision I made throughout my wedding planning process! I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner at first, because of cost, but lovestru.ck actually helps you save money by knowing the business and working with vendors on your behalf. They were worth every penny!
    I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day and planning process knowing that lovestru.ck would handle everything. Lovestru.ck transformed my vision of the perfect wedding into a reality. They took everything I said and made sure it was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I can definitely say I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Lovestru.ck!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 09/03/2016

WOW! Where do we begin? We knew planning our wedding would be on the difficult side, as we currently live in New York City and knew we would get married in our home state of Nebraska. We began talking about details and all of our crazy ideas the day after we got engaged in Ireland. Knowing we are on the unique and alternative side, we wanted a personalized and unique plan for our wedding from the big things to the smallest details. Candace & Lindsay and the Lovestru.ck team did an exemplary job of capturing every detail, every “ism”, and every individualized part of US and created a wedding plan that was truly PERFECT. I never thought I would not be stressed when planning my wedding, especially from a long distance, but it CAN HAPPEN! When I think back on the day itself, I feel totally satisfied and utterly happy, and cannot thank Lovestru.ck enough for all of their guidance, organization, creative ideas, and effortless execution. Our guests and family were blown away by not only the wedding itself, but by the seamless transitions throughout the day. It's so comforting to go into the biggest day of your life feeling not only prepared to marry the person you love, but to know you can enjoy every part of the day without a worry in the world. They excel at communication and flexibility, from in-person meetings to skype dates! Candace & Lindsay have such a creative eye and I swear they knew what we were thinking before we would even say it. For all of these things, we are so grateful and would recommend their services for anyone near OR far. The best thing about Candace and Lindsay is their ability to make the RIGHT decisions for you, to know what decisions you need to make yourself, and to know what things warrant further discussion. In this way, you can be as involved as you want to be during the process. THANK YOU LOVESTRU.CK FOR THE BEST DAY EVER! more importantly, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE ENTIRE PROCESS ENJOYABLE! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Lovestruck Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Karlyn Music
    Karlyn Music Wedding Musicians

Lovestru.ck made our dream wedding a reality. We were able to enjoy our wedding because we knew we were in good hands.

• 10525 Pacific Street, Suite #200 Omaha, 68114 See on map