Savannah, Savannah, GA 31414 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About LoveSnapped Photography

LoveSnapped Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Savannah, Georgia. Dayna Holder is the owner and lead photographer. She loves to capture images that are full of personality and passion. Dayna will happily assist in her clients' various other needs as well, ranging from color selection to album design. Whatever it is that they may need, she is pleased to deliver.

LoveSnapped Photography is able to edit proofs within a two to four week period. Final portraits will be delivered within three to four weeks. There are also other options such as canvas prints, calendars, and more. Other services include the option for additional hours, multiple locations, and a slideshow. This photography company has a one-event-per-day policy in order to dedicate their full attention to their clients.

Follow LoveSnapped Photography on

99 51 1067585 1558614207

9 Reviews for LoveSnapped Photography

Brandon Miller · Getting married on 11/05/2020

simply amazing

I booked Love snaps for my moms 50th and it was best decision I ever made i reached out last minute due a previous cancellation and she didn't hesitate to come out. This was amazing the photos that where taken and the moments she captured will forever be in my heart and grateful. If need photos book Love Snaps.

Kiesha White · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Dayna was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Dayna was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very friendly, very humble and also was extremely helpful on how to pose. She knew where the best locations were to capture those specials memories and the results were incredible. I would highly recommend Love Snapped Photography!

LoveSnapped Photography's reply:

• Suzanne

Suzanne Peters · Getting married on 01/04/2020

I have to admit I was impressed by Love Snapped Photography

I have to admit I was impressed by Love Snapped Photography from start to finish. It wasn't just about taking a bunch of photos. Dayna took the time to visualize her shots and had us pose to suit them. The result? Beautiful

LoveSnapped Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I noticed you put the year of your wedding on 2020 lol. I know that was a mistake but I just wanted to let you know :-) You are a married woman now hehe

LoveSnapped Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount