Hamburg, NY 14075 Map · Phone number

About Lovern Photography

We are the husband and wife photojournalist team, Dave and Ali Lovern. We can not begin to express how much we absolutely love doing what we do. Our own family photographs are among the things that mean the most to us, and the honor of creating yours for you is not lost on us. We truly enjoy every second we spend with our couples on their wedding day, and are happy to now call most of them friends. We would love to grab a coffee with you so we can get to know each other better, and see if we might be the perfect fit for your wedding day. Reach out to us at lovernphoto@gmail.com or call 716.648.6284. Thank you for taking the time to visit!

Check us out at:

15 Reviews for Lovern Photography

• Janine

Janine · Married on 10/13/2018

Truly the best

Alison & Dave were incredibly flexible and communication was clear throughout the process. They are documentary style photographers and truly captured the sweetest details of our big day. Alison met with me over coffee when I was still in the planning phase and explained everything about their work product and style. Payments were very structured and kept me organized and on budget for the wedding. They were flexible and did more formal/posed photos we requested as well. We received so many compliments about the quality of our photos, especially the black and white ones! My husband and I are so grateful to have worked with such a down to earth and talented couple. Unfortunately I don’t think they will be doing any more weddings for awhile as they are shifting towards their other photography work and are focusing on their family, but I definitely recommend keeping them on your radar.

Sent on 11/17/2018

veronica · Married on 09/02/2017

Ali and Dave did our engagement photo shoot which we so happened to win at a bridal show! It was such a blessing because they are not only an amazing power couple but seriously talented photographers. I was obsessed with my engagement photos so I knew right away we were going to book them for the wedding. Ali is very organized which I appreciated so much after planning a wedding and having other vendors that were not. Their documentary style is what we loved the most. They pay attention to so much detail and are not abrasive when taking photos. The vibes they brought on my wedding day were what I needed. I still can't stop looking at my wedding photos and I get compliments all the time.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Laura · Married on 08/26/2016

Lovern Photography is absolutely wonderful. They are a husband and wife duo who work together to create beautiful memories. I received so many photos that captured real moments. Pictures that take you back to the day and remind you of how you felt in the moment! The priest who married us was very strict about photography in the church, and I called Lovern the day after the wedding looking for some reassurance that they were able to get photos I was hoping for. They were very nice about this! They even put a rush on the wedding album just to put my mind at ease! Lovern Photo is full of Buffalove, they are flexible, kind, down to earth, very responsive, talented photographers! I highly recommend them for your big day!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Award

Lovern Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Hamburg, 14075 See on map
    7164912364 (Other Phone Number)