61 Chatham Street Suite 500, Boston, MA 02109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Lovepop

A Lovepop wedding invitation delights your guests upon receipt and makes them optimistic about your big day. Timeless or modern, our designs are custom made to match your personality, theme, and love story.

Work with us to translate your idea of the perfect wedding into one-of-a-kind paper art that you can treasure as a keepsake forever. Lovepop invitations are designed around a stunning and unique three-dimensional sculpture.

Your personal Wedding Concierge will pay attention to every detail and use only the finest premium papers and printing techniques to ensure your invitations are as memorable as your walk down the aisle.

Contact us today to create your Lovepop wedding invitations.

weddinginvitation53
copy of lovepopchuppah3817

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Lovepop

Laura · Getting married on 11/21/2018

I honestly cannot say enough great things about using LovePop for your wedding invitations. They are incredibly prompt to respond, helpful in every way and really go above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable and completely happy with your invites before ordering. For me it's all in the little details such as sending us a pack of examples (not our exact card but still shows you the quality). They later sent me another example so I could see the exact color of the cardstock and the yellow we used on the envelopes. Finally once I placed the order they got them to me in less than three weeks, already set-up and stuffed with our RSVP cards. They were very delicately wrapped in tissue paper and came in solid boxes so were in pristine condition. All we had to do was address them and send and I can't wait for our friends and family to see them!

Lovepop 1

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2018

I saw LovePop advertised on social media and was so intrigued, I decided to order my mom her Mother's Day card through the site. It was pricey, but she was absolutely thrilled to receive it. You're never too old to love a pop-up. After I got engaged, social media struck again with a LovePop Wedding Ad and I was just clicking around, designing an invitation just out of curiosity. I had a coupon code for Shutterfly that I was bound and determinded to use, but everytime I went back, they just didn't compare to the pop-up invite I was creating. I ended up working with Miranda, who was the absolute BEST and she helped me perfect my invitations. I missed the FedEx truck and couldn't wait for them to re-deliver, so I went to FedEx, pick up my package and opened it at the facility. The lady helping me was intrigued and even called her co-worker to come look at them. They are SO perfect! I love them and can't wait for our guests to open them and be in complete awe of the simplicity of the card, but the ornate detail of the pop-up feature. If you're on the fence about ordering, JUST DO IT! You will not be let down. I promise.

araceli · Married on 07/29/2018

Just finished working with lovepop over the phone and through e-mails, my invitations were received within less than two weeks of the date that was expected, I wedding invitations are amazing top-of-the-line good quality envelopes insert card with RSVP and the evening cluded the stamp on the RSVP top quality amazing price I would recommend that anyone try them.

Award

Lovepop FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping