61 Chatham Street Suite 500, Boston, MA 02111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Lovepop

Charm your guests with Lovepop, an invitation business based in Boston, Massachusetts. Your invitations should reflect the significance of your event. Couples have the ability to completely customize their unique three-dimensional sculpture invitation so that it perfectly matches their wedding style.

Your wedding invitations from Lovepop will be constructed using high-quality materials and laser-cutting techniques. The team provides assembly, design, printing, and shipping services. When coming up with an invitation style, your choices are truly endless. Couples have hundreds of scenes, colors, and options. During the creating and crafting process, the team will be by your side offering assistance in any way you need it. After you come up with your design, the team will assemble your custom invitation or RSVP card.

weddinginvitation53

Lovepop 1
Lovepop 2
Lovepop 3

Laura · Married on 11/21/2018

I honestly cannot say enough great things about using LovePop for your wedding invitations. They are incredibly prompt to respond, helpful in every way and really go above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable and completely happy with your invites before ordering. For me it's all in the little details such as sending us a pack of examples (not our exact card but still shows you the quality). They later sent me another example so I could see the exact color of the cardstock and the yellow we used on the envelopes. Finally once I placed the order they got them to me in less than three weeks, already set-up and stuffed with our RSVP cards. They were very delicately wrapped in tissue paper and came in solid boxes so were in pristine condition. All we had to do was address them and send and I can't wait for our friends and family to see them!

Lovepop 4
  • Kaity

Kaity · Married on 10/13/2018

Rave reviews of my invitations

Once I determined I was going to get married at The Grand Willow Inn I searched the internet for willow wedding invitations. I found the LovePop invitation - and once I saw it ... I couldn't unsee it. After an unexpected bonus from work I found the extra cash in the budget and this is one of my favorite elements of my wedding!
    I worked with Mimi to design my invitation. I reworded most of it and went back and forth on a lot of discussions. Mimi worked with me and my guests and I were thrilled with my pop up invitation. They are AMAZING.
    The response cards came pre-stamped which was to my surprise, but the invitation it's self did require a 2ounce stamp due to the thickness of the invitation.
    I love my invitation.
    Photo Credit: Lincoln and Lucy Photography

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2018

I saw LovePop advertised on social media and was so intrigued, I decided to order my mom her Mother's Day card through the site. It was pricey, but she was absolutely thrilled to receive it. You're never too old to love a pop-up. After I got engaged, social media struck again with a LovePop Wedding Ad and I was just clicking around, designing an invitation just out of curiosity. I had a coupon code for Shutterfly that I was bound and determinded to use, but everytime I went back, they just didn't compare to the pop-up invite I was creating. I ended up working with Miranda, who was the absolute BEST and she helped me perfect my invitations. I missed the FedEx truck and couldn't wait for them to re-deliver, so I went to FedEx, pick up my package and opened it at the facility. The lady helping me was intrigued and even called her co-worker to come look at them. They are SO perfect! I love them and can't wait for our guests to open them and be in complete awe of the simplicity of the card, but the ornate detail of the pop-up feature. If you're on the fence about ordering, JUST DO IT! You will not be let down. I promise.

Award

Lovepop FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping

• 61 Chatham Street Suite 500, Suite 500 Boston, Massachusetts, MA 02111 See on map