Sparta, NJ 07871 Map · Phone number

About Lovely Scribe Calligraphy

Lovely Scribe Calligraphy is a custom calligraphy design studio dedicated to beautifying all things paper, one letter at a time. Owner and sole calligrapher, Leigh, works out of her home design studio carefully penning each written word by hand with the utmost attention to detail. She offers custom calligraphy for envelopes, place cards, escort cards, favor tags, menu design and any other day of material and signage.

At Lovely Scribe Calligraphy, each piece of paper is treated like a piece of art, and so a traditional dip pen and high quality inks and paints are used. It is Leigh's pleasure to make certain that everyone is able to add a bit of whimsy and beauty to the smallest details of life's most important moments.

Follow Lovely Scribe Calligraphy on

img5109
b92275c48b10fd58 LS MainAvatar
menupropic

7 Reviews for Lovely Scribe Calligraphy

I used Leigh at Lovely Scribe Calligraphy to do my inner and outer envelopes. My wedding is on 10/25 of this year and I am SO excited to send out my invitations in a few weeks because they look beyond beautiful! Leigh was so professional and helpful! It was such a pleasure to work with her. I would recommend her to everyone! If I can scrounge up the extra money come October, I want to do more business with her and have her do my table cards. Such a lovely experience!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Lovely Scribe Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much, Dana! It was a pleasure working with you!

Corissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Words can not express how beautiful my envelopes came out. I already have received several comments back about the calligraphy. People couldnt believe how perfect every letter was written. They actually thought a printer did it, i told them no... Leigh is that good. They are so beautiful done and I couldn't be more ecstatic. Thank you so much for them!!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Christina · Married on 10/05/2013

Perfectly perfect! We could not have asked for anything more! We used Lovely Scribe for our wedding invitations, table cards and favor cards and will definitely be recommending to everyone. Leigh's talent for calligraphy is impeccable and we look forward to using her in the future.

Sent on 12/22/2013