Lovely Locks

Your Location of Choice in the Philadelphia and Surrounding Areas, Philadelphia, PA 19019 Map · Phone number

• Something You Onsite Beauty Services
  • Eyecandy Makeup
  • Blush Bar

29 Reviews for Lovely Locks

Janice · Married on 08/17/2013

We hired Regina to do our hair the day of my daughter's wedding. She came with another person and they did the bride, 2 moms and 8 bridesmaids. All the girls looked amazing and they made sure everyone loved their hair. Regina was a pleasure to deal with from the booking, through the trial of the bride and on the wedding day. Can't rave enough about her!!!!
    Janice Belasco

Sent on 08/27/2013

Darian · Married on 08/17/2013

I'm so thrilled that we used Lovely Locks for our wedding! Regina was so professional and accommodating. We met before the wedding for a trial and she was very patient, working to make sure that my hair was exactly what I wanted (even when I wasn't sure what that was!). On the day of the wedding, she came with another woman to the hotel. It was SO nice not to have to go anywhere and all be able to relax and hang out while everyone was getting ready (over 10 people got their hair done). Regina helped to ensure we would have enough time for everyone to get ready, so I didn't feel rushed or worried about being on time at all - we even got ahead of schedule. They patiently helped adjust some of the bridesmaids' hair to make sure EVERYONE was happy. Even after a long day of pictures and a bit of a crazy night of dancing, my hair completely held.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Julie · Married on 10/04/2012

All of my bridesmaids and myself were so happy with our hair styles provided by lovely locks. I changed what I had wanted at the last minute and they did a fantastic job accommodating me. I ended up having extensions put in and wearing my hair down with the veil. Not only did it end up looking beautiful but so many people commented on how natural it looked and it stayed in the entire night!

Sent on 10/21/2012

• flowers by the greenery
    flowers by the greenery Wedding Florists

Always beautiful!

• Jessica Kripp Photography
    Jessica Kripp Photography Wedding Photographers

It has been a pleasure being able to meet Gina of Lovely Locks. I could not possibly recommend this company enough. She is the type of person you want with you on your wedding day, and truly cares about her clients. Her talent is undeniable, and her work is truly stunning.

• Crissy Everhart Photography
    Crissy Everhart Photography Wedding Photographers

Lovely Locks does amazing styles in the convenience of your own home! Highly recommended!!

• Your Location of Choice in the Philadelphia and Surrounding Areas See on map