PO BOX 1444, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number

About LoveBirds Sweets

LoveBirds Sweets is a boutique bake shop and dessert catering company serving the greater Austin & Hill Country region. We specialize in unique, elegant, and creative desserts for life's happiest moments. Offerings include cake lollipops, French macarons, cupcakes & mini cupcakes, layered dessert shooters, mini pies and tartlets, birthday celebration cakes, wedding cakes, groom's cakes, miniature dessert tables, and more!

Even in childhood, Denise’s penchant for structure and creativity was evident. This unique combination is the underpinning of a great baker which is evident in Denise’s cakes and pastries. The desire to be at the top of her craft lead Denise to the French Culinary Institute in New York City where she trained under today’s best and most respected pastry chefs. It is clear that the beautiful sugar work Denise creates came from her time spent with Ron-Ben Israel, the well-known master confectioner referred to by the New York Times as the “wedding cake master”. Denise graduated with Honors receiving a Grand Diplôme in Classic Pastry Arts. Denise’s beautiful designs would be just that if it were not for her time spent with Chef Bill Yosses, currently the executive pastry chef at the White House, whose work stressed that the most beautiful creations can also be the most delicious. Always the perfectionist, Denise has continued to hone her skills. Denise’s artistry in designing memorable creations was molded under the tutelage of James Rosselle, the only Food Network contestant to claim a “hat trick” winning three cake design contest titles in a row.

Life is about finding your bliss and spreading your wings. LoveBirds Sweets is where Denise’s passion for baking can soar and where your dreams truly are delicious!

Follow LoveBirds Sweets on

201303142slovebirdssweets03
lb1

27 Reviews for LoveBirds Sweets

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2016

Denise and Lovebirds Sweets are, in a word, remarkable. We had two cakes: our wedding cake and a groom's cake. The groom's cake was a custom cake shaped like an old record player, because my now husband is a former DJ. And our guests were absolutely stunned that it was cake. The details were exquisite--Denise, after hearing the story of how we met, even had the idea to put the name of our Wedding theme song on the edible "record" on the turntable, along with our wedding date. It was so beautiful. Our wedding cake was four tiers, two flavors, coral ombre with sugar peonies. I nearly died when I saw how beautiful it was. Denise was worried we had too much cake for our small wedding, so conscientious of cost and trying to make sure we considered all our options--but the cake was so delicious that most guests had several pieces and we had very little left over. She provided a special box for me to take home the sugar flowers, which I've preserved under glass at home and have been enjoying since the wedding. Denise could not have been easier to work with. She honored several special requests, and was so warm and kind and reassuring. She got our vision instantly, and executed it beautifully. I cannot say enough how truly great an experience it was to work with her. Worth every penny. Thank you Denise!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Debra · Married on 04/23/2016

Sweetest person you ever met, selected her cakes and frosting based on taste, beautiful artistic cake, delivered on time

Very professional and I will be glad to be a reference

Sent on 04/27/2016

Hope · Married on 04/02/2016

We absolutely love Lovebird Sweets! They were fantastic the whole way through the planning process. They set up a super sweet "tea" type tasting for deciding our cake, which we loved. Not to mention the flavors of theirs cakes is just amazing. When they brought the cake to the reception I almost cried, it was everything I could have ever wished for. Love these guys!

Sent on 03/20/2017

LoveBirds Sweets FAQ

$ 4.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• French Inspired Floral, LLC
    French Inspired Floral, LLC Wedding Florists

Works of art! I can still remember where I was the first time I saw one of Denise's wedding cakes, and thinking, "That cake is the most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen!" AND, then as the reception progressed to hear friends and family of our bride and groom saying, "This cake is so delicious!" ... "This cake is amazing and takes so good!" - Real people with real responses to Denise's well crafted sweet creations. Denise is also a pleasure to work alongside in this industry. She's thoughtful, well-liked, generous with knowledge and experience ... overall consistently a professional. If I was planning my daughter's wedding, I'd have Denise at Lovebirds Sweets at the top of my To Call List!

• ATX Bridal Beauty
    ATX Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

LoveBirds Sweets is such a stellar bakery. I work with them often for styled shoots for various wedding magazines and blogs, as well as when we have happened to be on the same wedding. Denise is always very professional, curteous, prompt and just overall an amazing women. Then, I fell in love with them EVEN more after tasting alot of other vendors cakes during a Bridal Extravaganza. Her sugar designs and overall creative mind really takes cakes to anther level. I had my husband try her cakes during our wedding planning process and it was OVER! We hired them for our wedding! She is awesome to work with and I really enjoy sending her brides whenever I can!

• PO BOX 1444 Dripping Springs, 78620 See on map