Love Your DJ

2132 Beta Court, Orange Park, FL 32073 Map · Phone number

About Love Your DJ

I would like to introduce myself and offer my services for any of your clients still contemplating a Disk Jockey for any type of event. With seventeen years of experience, I can guarantee satisfaction for any of your weddings, parties, and other celebratory events.
I have equipment that exceeds Industry standard. This technology provides your client with great sound and a wide variety of music tailored specific to their special event.
I am available all days of the week for functions.

9 Reviews for Love Your DJ

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/22/2016

Jeremy was professional and on point the first time we met him. He customized our event with his professionalism and work ethics. I answered his questions, filled in the needed information and he took off with making music for everyone to enjoy!
    His voice was perfect for introductions and kept up with requests and time frame. He was able to provide music and microphones for our outside venue so everyone was able to hear. His attire was professional and you can tell he enjoys his profession.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

Jeremy was awesome I was so hapy during my wedding cause he played from my play list he did it in an appropriate order. He has a great announcer voice. He was flexible to last minute details and worked with us on every detail. I highly reccomend him my nieces and nephews loved the lights he brought which was delightful surprise!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Elicia · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I had a great experience working with Jeremy as our DJ. He was recommended by our wedding planner and we were very pleased with the service we received. Jeremy was super easy to work with, and since we had so many details to be on top of for the wedding, we entirely left the playlist to Jeremy (with a few exceptions such as the processional music, parent dances, and last song). We used his checklist sheet of preferred music styles and from that, he was able to use his expertise and knowledge to fully command the room with great tunes! He can get a “read” of the energy of the room and choose music accordingly. His set-up with speakers and lights looked and sounded great. We had a somewhat complex set up with a venue that Jeremy had never worked in before (Lightner Museum Courtyard and Sala Mendez banquet room, St. Augustine). He beautifully coordinated playing our choices for the processional during the ceremony (which was in the courtyard) to playing background music outside for cocktail hour, to the music inside the banquet room for the reception and dancing. We were really pleased with how seamless it all was. We really enjoyed working with Jeremy and highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Love Your DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 745.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

• Knot Your Ordinary Officiant
    Knot Your Ordinary Officiant Wedding Officiants

Great to have met you! I know by your experience in what you do, I'm sure we'll meet again.

• G.G Events
    G.G Events Wedding Planners

The best endorsement I can give is this: As a wedding professionl myself I personally used Love your DJ at my own wedding, years later I am still working with him.

• Parkers Events
    Parkers Events Wedding Florists

I have worked with Jeremy for 8 years and recommend him to all my brides. He is very professional and has a gift for "knowing" the crowd and knowing what kind of music will get them up and having a good time. He does'nt make a show of himself and recognizes that it's ALL about the bride and groom! I woud use Jeremy for my own daughters wedding.

• 2132 Beta Court Orange Park, 32073 See on map