Love to Travel - Carrie Schoeberl

Overland Park, KS View map

As an independent travel consultant with Love to Travel, I specialize in honeymoons and destination weddings. As your personal travel consultant, I will take care of all of the details for you at no additional charge. I save you time and money by having access to the best prices and promtions available. I have been to the most popular resorts so you know what you will be booking. If you would like to plan an unforgettable honeymoon, but don't want the hassle of researching to find the right destination, call Carrie at Love to Travel. Where can we take you?

Please contact Travel Consultant Carrie Schoeberl at 913-626-4746 or carrie.schoeberl@lovetotravel.com

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Hawaii
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
    Gina Married on 09/13/2014
    We had a great experience with Love to Travel when searching for a honeymoon spot. Kim worked hard to accommodate our wants and needs while staying within our small budget. She was really easy to talk too and when I asked her a ton of questions via email she was quick with her response. When we met in person to go over her recommendations, she didn't seem to mind (or at least didn't show it) that our son was being uncooperative which led us to having to attend to him several times during our conversation. We just got back from our wonderful, romantic honeymoon and couldn't be more pleased with the resort she recommended and making sure we got the honeymoon package. We will definitely utilize their services again for future travel.
    Tayne Married on 12/10/2011
    Ms. Schoeberl was a tremendous asset in planning and booking my wife's and my honeymoon vacation. It was wonderful to know I didn't have to worry about anything. She signed us up for a number of services that seemed expensive at first, but ultimately saved us a great deal of money. In addition, she was constantly in contact with me and updating me with what I needed to provide, giving me extra copies of the itinerary any time I asked for them, and she went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that the trip was the perfect one for my wife and me, catering to our specific wants and needs. I will definitely seek her service again for traveling in the future.
    Kim Married on 07/30/2011
    I really appreciated having someone I could trust take care of our travel plans. Our budget and wishes were respected and our honeymoon exceeded our expectations. I plan to use Love to Travel for future travels.

8665 W 135th St Overland Park, KS, 66223
Location of (Love to Travel - Carrie Schoeberl)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding