28 Cedarcliffe Dr, Wayne, NJ 07470 Map · Phone number

About Love Story Unions: Morag Kendall Life-Cycle Celebrant

I am passionate about creating unique, meaningful wedding ceremonies. I will work with you to find out the type of ceremony that you dream of and I help you turn it into reality. I specialize in writing your love story into the ceremony and we can make it fun or formal.

I am a qualified Life-Cycle Celebrant and live in Wayne, NJ in the Packanack Lake area.

I was born and raised in Scotland and still have my British accent. I also lived in California for some years before settling here in New Jersey.

I would love to create a beautiful ceremony for your marriage or civil union. Contact me and we can arrange a time to meet up for a complimentary consultation. Whether you are looking for a small informal wedding or you have a large formal gathering planned, I will help you turn your ideas into reality. If you are not sure what you wan,t I will come up with some wonderfully unique ideas for you.

If you want a Scottish wedding with kilts, I would love to design your ceremony! My husband is from New Zealand and wore a kilt for me at our wedding!

586 cor
img4311
586 cor

7 Reviews for Love Story Unions: Morag Kendall Life-Cycle Celebrant

Nicole · Married on 02/07/2014

Morag Kendall wrote the Love Story and wedding ceremony for my husband and me in February 2014. Morag was so professional, from our first meeting with her all the way through the ceremony and even afterwards when she delivered our marriage licenses to make it official. She spent time getting to know my husband and me, how we met, how we felt about each other, and the things that were important to each of us and both of us. Using all of this information, she wrote a Love Story that she shared as part of the wedding ceremony. The story and the rest of the ceremony that she wrote were so heartfelt, well written, and unique to us! Some of our guests shared with us later that this part of the ceremony was so unique and important to them, because they got to know more about how we met and fell for each other. Isn't that exactly what should be conveyed in our wedding ceremony? It was just perfect!

I would highly, highly recommend having Morag as your Celebrant. Her demeanor is so kind and respectful and patient. When working on your wedding ceremony, her personality makes it easy to open up to her, trust her, and get excited about your love! Morag was timely, flexible, and dependable. Most importantly, she delivered a flawless and beautiful wedding ceremony. I wouldn't change a thing!

Thank you Morag for being such an important part of our wedding day and our marriage. We will never forget this experience and your perfectly articulated story of us!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Daniel · Married on 02/07/2014

Morag Kendall was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was kind, courteous, showed true professionalism, and genuinely cared about making our special day a memorable experience. After meeting with Morag for the first time it was easy to recognize her passion and enthusiasm for being a celebrant. This was apparent through her interactions with us, the ceremony she wrote for us, and the way she carried it out on our wedding day. I would recommend Morag to anyone that wants a celebrant who takes great pride in what she does.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Philip · Married on 09/07/2013

Morag was awesome. She is the epitome of what you want in an officiant.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Love Story Unions: Morag Kendall Life-Cycle Celebrant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 497.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 299.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ