Goleta, CA 93117 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,250
Availability Check your date

About Love+Story Events

Love Story Events is a full-service wedding design and event planning studio in Santa Barbara, CA. We provide full and partial service wedding planning, event design, day of coordination, and graphic design for wedding invitations and websites.

Love Story Events has trusted relationships with Santa Barbara's best vendors, venues, floral designers, and lighting/sound specialists. We combine your ideas and vision with our organization and planning experience to create an unforgettable chapter in your lives.

Follow Love+Story Events on

wedding planning2k
5097594f563ae3c0 wedding planning santa barbara

14 Reviews for Love+Story Events

Bridget · Married on 02/10/2018

We loved Christine, and couldn't be more grateful to her for helping our event go off without a hitch! Hiring a month-of coordinator comes with its unique set of anxieties, but Christine met with us a few times before the wedding, checked in with us frequently, and was always there to offer her two cents or help out with wedding-related tasks. She goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is the day that YOU, as a couple, want it to be. Also, her assistant Kelsey was a Godsend and helped so much to make sure all the vendors' needs were met. Thank you so much to Love + Story Events for making our wedding day such a success!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Christine was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding in Santa Barbara! From the first meeting through the wedding day she was so kind, organized, and helpful. She took the time to get to know us personally to get a full understanding of what we wanted out of our wedding experience and made it happen! Christine is a very seasoned and experienced event planner and it really shows in her work. She took a lot of stress off us as the wedding day got close and was a very calm, sweet presence throughout the planning process. We cannot thank her enough and would recommend her to anyone getting married in the beautiful Santa Barbara area! <3

Sent on 10/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

I cannot say enough about my experience with Love+Story Events. I hired Christine to be my "day of" wedding planner but she did so much more than I anticipated. She provided me with a really comprehensive wedding checklist, met with me several times to check in on progress and provide advice, met me to check out venue sites and coordinated all the vendors the week before. Without Christine, I don't think I would have enjoyed my wedding day nearly as much. I literally didn't have to think about anything the day of the wedding other than my makeup and dress. She even made sure to keep me updated on the bar bill in case we wanted to shut it down due to cost. Christine needs to charge more than she does!

Sent on 04/20/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 95.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Alpha Floral
    Alpha Floral Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure of working with Christine last month, she was the wedding planner, I was supplying the flowers. Christine was professional in every aspect, her attention to detail was impressive and everything at the wedding went off without a hitch. Christine was wonderful and easy to work with! I highly recommend her.

• The Tent Merchant
    The Tent Merchant Wedding Rentals

Christine is a gem to work with! She has so much creativity able to work an auction every year but still make the event beautiful and different and entertaining for guests. We have seen her work weddings and her attention to detail and ensuring the order is perfect is amazing. You will be in good hands with her at the head of your event! :)

• Goleta, 93117 See on map