Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique

Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique

Maryland's Best Bridal Consignment Boutique

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique is the only dress shop in our area that exclusively focuses on the Bride. We take purchasing a bridal gown very seriously and know that the day you decide to go gown shopping is a special day and we want all of our brides to feel like she's the only bride in town! That's why we work by appointment only.

Your appointment will begin with a brief consultation. This will allow the consultant to get to know a little about the bride, her wedding day and her style. If you have references please feel free to bring them. After our consultation we will head to the boutique and begin pulling dresses that we will try on. The average appointment time runs about 1-1.5 hours. So please come with time to enjoy this experience! You deserve it!

We do not offer Bridesmaids dresses, Mother of the Bride gowns, Flower Girls or any other special occasions gowns. Just bridals and veils. This leaves 100% of the attention on the bride while she is shopping for her dream dress.

At Love & Lace, we are a small boutique focused on providing bridal service with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Sample Gowns (11)
Plus Size Gowns (9)
Garters (5)
Undergarments (3)

Love and Lace was such a perfect little shop. All of the ladies were so helpful in finding a perfect dress for me and my big day! I definitely recommend this shop as a first resort for dress shopping.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was hands down the best experience at a bridal shop I've had. There's only one bride at a time so you get all the help you need without a ton of other people roaming around. They have a great selection with a wide variety of styles and price points. I never felt pressured about any choices and everyone was knowledgeable and super friendly.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Consignment, Bride

Love and Lace is a God sent when it comes to shopping for a wedding dress. I called on a Tuesday and had an appointment booked for that Saturday. When I arrived my 3 guests and I were the only ones in the shop for my entire appointment. All focus was on me and I felt so taken care of and was not at all pressured. Cindy and my family picked out several dresses and the first dress I tried on I love completely in love with I cried like a baby when I saw myself in the mirror. Cindy had me try on about 7-8 others all different styles just to be sure and she and my family agreed that none of those other dresses came close to comparing to the first dress I tried on. I put the first dress back on and she "did me up" with a veil, head piece and and a bouquet and when I came out there wasn't a dry eye in the boutique! Cindy and her team really helped me with working with my budget. I was still UNDER budget with my dress, veil and a headpiece! Everything is so reasonably priced and it makes the whole experience that much better. (My dress is a designer dress and it was cheaper than the dresses at David's Bridal) I'm so thankful that I went to Cindy at Love and Lace for my wedding dress shopping experience instead of David's Bridal. I went to David's Bridal for my bridesmaids dresses and I was so overwhelmed and was so so happy I didn't go there for my wedding dress. Love and Lace is so much more warm, loving and personal! I can't thank Cindy and her team enough for this amazing experience it really made my day even more special! I can't wait to put my dress on again and get married in it! I know I'm going to blow everyone away!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/15/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Consignment, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique Pricing

220x220 sq 1441207806108 md3
220x220 sq 1441207808922 md9
220x220 sq 1441207812040 md12

1 VIDEO

We can't wait to help you!
1:05 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Working in the wedding industry myself and working closely with many different brides, I highly recommend Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique! Not only are they a dedicated company, I am HUGE fan in the boutiques concept! Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique are just what the Annapolis, MD. area were in need of. It is so comforting to have a bridal boutique in the area that I can confidently send our brides to! I will always support their business and I can't wait to work with them over and over again in the near future.

Events

188 Mayo Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037   See On Map
443-306-9776 (phone)
By Appointment only - Evening and Sunday appointments available.