Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations

Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations

Custom designed, carefully crafted stationery.

A CUSTOM STATIONERY STUDIO, BORN FROM A LOVE OF THOUGHTFUL DESIGN, BEAUTIFUL TYPOGRAPHY AND FINE PAPER. I SPECIALIZE IN CREATING DISTINCTIVE STATIONERY FOR WEDDINGS AND EVENTS. I INVITE YOU TO LOOK AROUND. HOPEFULLY, YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE TOO.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Lancaster

42 Reviews for Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations

We loved working with Jessica and would do it again! We are very happy that we chose her to create our custom wedding invitations. She did a great good and was so patient when working with us through the design process. She was very quick to respond to any questions we had and willing to help in any way she could in order to find the perfect design for us! My only suggestion would be is to revise your invitations as many times as you can before printing. Thank you, Jessica!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We absolutely loved our wedding invitations done by Jessica. They were beautiful and reasonably priced. Jessica is very professional, prompt, and friendly and we would highly recommend her for wedding invitations!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jessica is awesome! She is extremely creative and talented with her work. I explained our wedding theme and little bit about my fiance and I and the results were better than I imagined! She created an invitation that was elegant, a little fancy and beautifully simple all at the same time. I loved that she was available and very quick to respond with every question I had whether it was a phone call or email. Thank you Jessica!

Profile Picture User4380472, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Thermography
Minimum Order
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Jessica is a very talented stationer with an eye for detail and dedicated to customer service. She creates one of a kind, EXCELLENT, quality products!

I have seen the invitations that Jessica has to offer & they are definitely one of a kind designs. She's also very easy to work with.I did the alterations on her wedding gown & several other things in the past.

Love, Jessica is one of the sweetest and professional people we know. We have recommended her services for the past year. Her work is innovative and creative. Her designs are as endless as her client’s imagination. And we LOVE her company name!!

Absolutely fabulous! Jessica is super talented and listens to the needs of her clients. She has wonderful designs and will customize to your event. She is very passionate about what she does and it truly reflects in her work. Love, Jessica is a must for every bride & groom as well as anyone hosting an event!

4 Valley Road, York, PA 17407   See On Map