About Love Is In The Hair

Hair and Makeup for your special day

***Love is in the Hair is proud to announce that we now have two locations! Along with our Panama City Beach location we are pleased to have a location in Studio City, Ca that will be servicing all of Southern California! We may be new to the West Coast but we are not new to making brides feel like the most beautiful versions of themselves on their big day!***

Love Is In The Hair is a company that provides hair and makeup for weddings and special events. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we feel confident that we can make you feel beautiful on your special day. We are located in Northwest Florida along the beautiful, Gulf Coast, in Panama City Beach and service from Panama City, East to Tallahassee and West to Pensacola and under certain circumstances will travel throughout the southeast.

We are also in Studio City, Ca and will travel all over Southern California. We are ready to start our new journey on the West Coast. Book with Love is in the Hair to truly feel stunning for your special day!

Misty Lemire

Master Updo Artist

Misty has a passion for updos. She is truly an artist and it shows in each and every updo she creates. She has 15 years experience in the industry and has studied under world renowned, updo artist, Martin Parsons among other brilliant and talented artists. Misty’s favorite part of doing hair for weddings is making the bride feel beautiful. “Every woman should feel like a princess on her wedding day…it is my job to make that happen.” Misty prides herself on making the bridal party, especially the bride, feel comfortable, relaxed, and at ease during this experience.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

I have never been happier with a company than I was with Love is in The Hair! They were so professional and friendly. I had my wedding on the beach in Panama City in November of 2016. I was an out of town bride and they made sure to always be available to do trial runs whenever I had time. So much goes into planning a wedding, but I can honestly say, the hair and makeup part was never a concern to me once I found them. They did my whole wedding party: 5 bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom and then of course, myself. They fit in so well with all of us ladies that day. We had a blast! I will without a doubt use them again if I ever have another big event!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Misty was amazing! I showed her a picture of what I wanted on Pinterest and it looked EXACTLY like the picture, if not better. The makeup was beautiful! She is so sweet and patient and also responds promptly, which is awesome for a stressing bride. Also, very affordable!!! Highly recommend! -Jackie

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/11/16, 3 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Love Is In The Hair
1:10 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
These ladies are amazing. Stylist and Make Up Artist to help you with your special day. They travel to you so that you save time and not have to stress over a time issue on your special day. Very reasonably priced witch includes the trip/travel fee. Over 15 years of experience to make you glamorous for your wedding.

Misty is absolutely a joy to work with. She is fun and professional. We have worked together on several customers, and I have she always does a wonderful job!

3 PROS I KNOW

Events

Panama City Beach, FL 32405   See On Map
850-381-0643 (phone) 850-784-8031 (fax)
Studio City, CA 91604   See On Map
Love Is In The Hair is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Los Angeles, Ca servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, and Malibu and all surrounding areas. Love Is In The Hair is a professional hair and makeup artist that has been part of the coastal wedding industry since 2015 specializing in hair and makeup including up do's, hair accessories, airbrush makeup and false eyelashes .