ckalexander@myloveink.com, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $550
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 2

About Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service

Love Ink is a full service special occasions writing and coaching service that offers one-on-one custom consultation to assist you with all of your writing needs. We also offer one-of-a-kind written wedding ceremonies and officiating services. No job is considered too small or too large. We strive to create custom written works with a personalized approach that is distinctly yours. We work directly with our clients to produce custom creations for their special day.

What’s unique and special about the work I create is that I cannot do it on my own. I need your stories, your special moments, your joy, your dreams and your love to create beautiful words. You are my inspiration! This is an exciting journey where you get to share your experiences with your family and friends the way you’ve always dreamed of. This is the part I love! Whether I am helping you craft the perfect words for your wedding vows, or captioning your love story for your wedding website, creating a custom poem for your invitations, or officiating your wedding, it’s all done with love, dedication and a little bit of magic!

Share your dreams with me and I will tell your story in a way that you and your guests will never forget. Thank you for choosing Love Ink! - C.K. Alexander Jean

Follow Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service on

harlem wedding 7
harlem wedding 2
harlem wedding 6
Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service
Learn how to deliver heartfelt wedding speeches and toasts with Love Ink founder C.K. Alexander...
The perfect words for the perfect day!
The perfect words for the perfect day!
Love Ink: Words That Lasts a Lifetime!
Love Ink: Words That Lasts a Lifetime!
NYC officiant

10 Reviews for Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service

• April

April · Married on 08/05/2019

She got us!

C.K. Was a pleasure to work with and such a caring personality! She was thorough in getting to know my husband and I prior to the ceremony through a questionnaire and then a follow up discussion. She listened to us and created a ceremony I dreamed of. Thank you for being part of our special day C.K.!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service's reply:

Thank you so much April! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. You and Ewan made my job so easy. All the best in love and life! -C.K.
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey Adams · Married on 07/07/2019

Made our wedding special

CK was amazing! She had full creative control for our very small, very intimate wedding ceremony. She spent the time with us to find out our likes and dislikes. We told her about our love for the TV show the office and she created our vows with the little touches of very funny quotes like we asked. She was so sweet, and very knowledgeable about the marriage license protocol in New York. She made our wedding day so special, and our families have talked about the ceremony for weeks after. Not only did we find the perfect person for our style, we also found a life long friend.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Annabel

Annabel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful soul

Charanna is someone I will highly recommend for anyone’s upcoming ceremony. She is very prompt in communication, she will start by sending you a questionaire, provide an interview and will put together a beautiful ceremony outline prior to your wedding day. Not to mention she was very reliable and my marriage certificate was ready within days without question. Thank you so much for making our ceremony so special!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 550.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
    DC
    MD
    NJ
    NY
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service 2
    Win a Free Vow Coaching Session!

Having trouble expressing your true feelings? Need help finding the perfect words to express your love to your partner? Have no fear! The Vow Coach is here. Send me a message telling me why you would like to win this free vow coaching session. The winner will be selected on May 15th.

The vow coaching session will take place on Monday May 20th. Client must be avaiable on Monday, May 20th for a 30 minute vow coaching session via Google Hangout. Please note this vow session will be recorded for use in a documentary.

• Fallon Carter Weddings Wedding Planners

What an awesome service! I absolutely love- love ink and the service they provide. They have assisted me with my proposal and wedding clients and I couldn't be happier. From wedding vows to the best mans toast...they have you covered! I am soooooo lucky to have them in my vendor Rolodex! - Fallon

• ckalexander@myloveink.com New York, NY, 10018 See on map
    (201) 719-4383 (Phone number)
    Open 7 days a week 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Services: Officiating, Custom ceremonies, vows, speeches, toasts, love stories, poems, thank you notes, love letters and more!
    Location of (Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service)