Fargo, ND 58102 Map · Phone number

Love In the Oven 1
  • Saundra

Saundra Sperle · Married on 09/21/2019

Delicious wedding desserts!!

Casey made a tiered cake and cake bites for my wedding and they were phenomenal!! We had 4 different flavors of cake bites and they were all so good. We had a to of compliments on those and the display with the tiered cake was beautiful. She was so easy to work with and responded to any questions I had very quickly. Would recommend for any event!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Love In the Oven 2

Chryseis · Married on 08/12/2017

We got our cheesecake bites for our wedding from Love in the Oven, and they were to die for. So delicious and reasonably priced!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Savannah · Married on 08/02/2014

I booked Love in the Oven Bakery since I really wanted a dessert table and had heard nothing but good things about Casey. In regard to the dessert table, it was AMAZING! We had 6 different desserts and my guests really enjoyed them. We had almost nothing left by the end of the night. If you are looking for an actual elaborate wedding cake, I would perhaps look elsewhere. I wanted one two tiered cake in the center that turned out much smaller than I had hoped and did not looks as sharp as I would have liked sine she used frosting instead of fondant. However, it was still very tasty. She also gets very busy due to her popularity so she can be slow to respond to e-mails at times.

Sent on 08/11/2014