Love in Bloom Co.

Scotts Valley, CA View map
$4,000 Typical Price

$4,000 Typical Price

Love in Bloom Co. is a full-service wedding and event floral design studio based in the San Francisco Bay Area, dedicated to providing romantic floral designs and a luxury experience for engaged couples around California and beyond.

Our philosophy is based on the idea that “luxury” doesn’t just end with a product- but should carry into the experience we provide for our clients as well. We take great care to ensure our couples feel listened to and understood, working closely with them to assist in the cultivation and creation of their wedding vision.

Love in Bloom is owned and operated by husband-and-wife, Steven and Autumn Reid. Together, we have created a successful, and ever-flourishing design studio, known for our professionalism, flexibility, and outstanding customer service; and we work tirelessly to maintain that quality and expertise for every couple that trusts us with their special day!

We not only understand, but appreciate the special care and dedication it requires to service modern weddings and we take the time to thoroughly understand your vision and love making it come to life!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
    Sharon T. Married on 06/22/2019

Autumn is the absolute best wedding florist I could've hoped for!

I absolutely loved working with Autumn for my wedding this past June 2019. She was extremely professional and sweet from the very beginning - so responsive and accommodating!! I was amazed by her attention to detail and her thoughtfulness, she really made sure my exact vision was going to come to life. I can confidently and happily say that my expectations were exceeded. Her florals and designs were gorgeous, they matched my venue beautifully, and the custom wooden cross floral arrangement that I had asked for was perfect. She was the perfect wedding florist and I couldn't thank her & recommend her enough!
    Darren Married on 10/13/2018

What a great choice!

Autumn was a real pleasure to work with for our wedding. She was a great communicator, incredibly responsive, willing to work with last-minute design changes, and delivered stunning results.

Autumn took into account things we wouldn't have even thought of: the bride's height (5'0"), where to put the bouquets after the event. She took our color scheme and flower preferences, then really ran with it to come up with a beautiful set of arrangements.

Everything we could have hoped for!

Deals

Love in Bloom Co. 1
Exclusive
Love in Bloom Co. 2
Discount

Book your wedding flowers with Love in Bloom by October 31st to get $200 off! Valid on bookings of $2500+.

Scotts Valley Scotts Valley, CA, 95066
Location of (Love in Bloom Co.)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding