Ada, MI 49301 Map · Phone number

About Love Greyson Events

We are visionaries, inspired by patterns, organic textures, beautiful blooms and soft light. Beauty, love and creativity fuel us and it is no surprise that Greyson Design is an collective passion of all these.

Serving West Michigan and beyond specializing in memorable and unique celebrations that are truly unforgettable. We leave no detail untouched and deliver effortlessly. We pride ourselves in creating events that are stress free for our clients so that they can truly enjoy their day.

We have a knowledgeable background in floral artistry and event design, and make the process easy. We look forward to hearing from you and all the details about your special day.

Services Include:

Love Greyson Events  5
Love Greyson Events  6
Love Greyson Events  7

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2018

Valerie is so sweet and wonderful to work with!! She is very responsive and helped create a look that I loved that was also within our budget. The flowers were stunning, and she personally delivered them along with a very thoughtful wedding card. I highly recommend Love Greyson Events!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

I was friends with Val in high school. More than 15 years later, after being friends on FB and knowing she was in the wedding planning business, I reached out to see if she provided services like making sure the "day-of" went smooth. We had over 120 show up in our backyard and I had no idea how I'd keep everything organized without involving family. One thing I didn't even realize I appreciated as much as I did until afterwards was her professionalism. Although we had a history together, she was focused on business. Additionally, she can handle tough personalities (like a mother-in-law) -- HUGE bonus points. There were so many things she did that day and I have no idea what they even were because she was an invisible super hero in the background. The next morning, I opened the fridge and all of the leftovers were perfectly packaged up and labeled. She took care of vendors, catering, and again -- so professional. Not sure if it matters, but this was a 2-brides wedding and apparently not everyone is cool with that. Val had no issues at all and was nothing but supportive. SOOOOOO worth the money to get through your special day.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Love Greyson Events is amazing! Val did such an amazing job capturing exactly what we wanted! She understood my taste then went above and beyond! Our guest shared that our wedding was the most beautiful one they had ever seen and Love Greyson Events is a big reason for that! I can never thank Val enough! I highly recommend you hire her for your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Love Greyson Events  8
    Love Greyson Events  9

Love Greyson Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 235.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,503.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk