Portland, OR 97224 Map · Phone number

About Love Blossomed Events

With a passion for weddings, I will make sure that your wedding planning process is a magical experience. I bring my knowledge, attention to detail and personalized planning to each wedding. You will have a peace of mind knowing that I am there to make sure your wedding day is perfect.

Each wedding is completely different. During your complementary consultation, it is important that we get to know each other. This gives you the opportunity to make sure that I am the perfect person to help you on your wedding day. We will go over what services you are looking for, style and dreams.

Follow Love Blossomed Events on

3 Reviews for Love Blossomed Events

1 User photo

Love Blossomed Events 1

Ashleigh · Married on 11/11/2017

Choosing Jessica to be our coordinator was THE best decision we made for our wedding! We seriously cannot thank her enough for all that she did! She was always on top of every detail, she handled a rude venue manager with ease, she made our special day flow smoothly, and she did it all with a smile and a sweet personality!! We are so thankful for Jessica and have been recommending her to everyone we know!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/05/2017

Jessica went above and beyond as the day of coordinator for my wedding. She made sure every detail for the reception was perfect and kept all of the wedding party on track. Would highly recommend.

- Chelsea

Sent on 11/13/2017

Love Blossomed Events's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for the review! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day.

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2016

Oh my gosh!!!! I made one phone call and that was to Jessica Love with Love Blossomed Events. Once that was done, I was at ease because Jessica took care of EVERYTHING for me!!! She took listen to my requests and took charge and everything was perfect, no flaws what so ever!!!! I would most definitely recommend her and Love Blossomed Events!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Reverend Jon Turino, Minister
    Reverend Jon Turino, Minister Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure to officiate at wedding where the planning and coordinating is under control.

• Arranged for You Floral Events
    Arranged for You Floral Events Wedding Florists

Jessica is wonderful to work with! She is super hard working, fun to be around, and she gets the job done well. I'm always delighted when I'm working on a Love Blossomed event!

• Portland, 97224 See on map