About Love Big Photography

I believe in Love, and I believe in sharing my talents to help capture it. I want to do more then that, I want to Love BIG. I understand times can be tough, and taking pictures of your most treasured events might be overlooked because of the price. I think everyone should have the opportunity to have quality pictures of the ones they love. Going through tough times myself, I hope to bring affordable value to my clients. I will also work with other photographers who hold the same values to provided a consistent experience. We hope that you will Love Big in life and let us capture those moments for you.

Wedding Prices (2018)

1 Hour | 2 Hours | 3 Hours | 4 Hours | 5 Hours | 6 Hours | 7 Hours

$250  |   $400   |   $550    |    $700   |   $800    |   $900   |  $1,000

Photo Credit Included

1 Hour | 2 Hours | 3 Hours | 4 Hours | 5 Hours | 6 Hours | 7 Hours

$15   |    $30    |      $50    |     $70   |    $100   |   $150   |     $200

Whats Included:

Minimum of 20 - 25 pictures per hour

Photo Credit that can be used at pro-labs ordered directly from this site

Hi-resolution full edits

Private online digital gallery (password protected)

Print release (print and reprint at any location of your desire)

* $ 0.75/Mile outside OKC Metro (Tulsa = + $150 to base price)

**Prices are subject to Tax, and credit card fees (if payed with card). Cash, Credit or Debit only. NO Checks

Pictures include Print Release and must be downloaded within 120 days though our website. Addition fees are included if you want a DVD delivered.

Let us know what you need and we will do our best to accommodate.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Oklahoma City, Tulsa

Follow Love Big Photography on

2 Reviews for Love Big Photography

Felix did such a great job capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/12/17, 1 Review

1:16 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1518742222 60b27fecccac9e99 1514858562540 dsc8519pp 2
* Current Weekly Deal *

60% off Engagement Pictures (Starting at $45)

$210.00 Value | Promo Code: Groupon
Up to 60% off Engagement Pictures What's included $45: 1. Up to 45 mins 2. 2 locations 3. 10+ edited pictures 4. No outfit changes 5. Full copyright and digital download What's included $69: 1. Up to an hour (focus is on quality not time) 2. 3 locations near each other (I have examples) 3. No outfit changes 4. Full copyright and digital download 5. 16+ edited pictures guaranteed What's included $85: 1. Up to 2 hours 2. 4 locations 3. Up to 2 outfit changes 4. Full copyrights and digital
Available to the first 45 couples
#WWe1e3d9972bbd47be

Oklahoma City, OK 73120   See On Map
405-703-9555 (phone)
Love Big Photography is a wedding Photographer from Oklahoma City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Norman, Edmond , and Yukon. Love Big Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Oklahoma City wedding industry since 2013 specializing in Engagement Photography.