Stow, MA 01775 Map · Phone number

About Love and Thistle

A floral design studio in Stow, MA. We love lush, wild garden designs, rich with texture and detail; sourcing locally grown flowers and foliage whenever possible.

cmwtable

Love and Thistle 6
Love and Thistle 7
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 06/07/2019

Very easy to work with, beautiful work

Marisa worked with us and our wedding vision very patiently over the phone as we worked through options, ran half-formed concepts by her, and worked with us to put together an amazing floral approach that perfectly complimented our style, our venue (Elm Bank), and our budget. She worked the reception area on the day of to perfection and rolled with the punches when some of our ideas needed to be tweaked on the day. She was great to work with over the phone, very responsive, and we’d definitely work with her again. Thanks for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Laura Jones · Married on 10/13/2018

Laura Jones

Marissa was our florist for our wedding last weekend at the Worcester Art Museum. I can’t streaa enough how breath taking our flowers were. They were everything I wanted and more! Not only is she super talented, Marissa is so sweet, professional and responsive. She also did an amazing job setting up our centerpieces. If you are looking for a florist, I couldn’t recommend her more!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Marisa was fantastic and so creative, she took all my ideas and created something so much better. I am so happy with all my flowers. I wanted something bold, colorful and whimsical and she delivered! they were beautiful, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/19/2018