Stow, MA 01775 Map · Phone number

About Love and Thistle

A floral design studio in Stow, MA.  We love lush, wild garden designs, rich with texture and detail; sourcing locally grown flowers and foliage whenever possible.

• Green & Gold Design

24 Reviews for Love and Thistle

• Sarah

Sarah Kowit · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Lovely florist and flowers

Marisa was a pleasure to work with! I had to make several adjustments due to the ever changing pandemic situation and she was able to accommodate them without issue and was quick to respond. The flowers came out exactly as I had hoped, was going for a natural, woodsy style, and she made a lovely piece for our dog to wear as well. I was able to enjoy my bouquet for about a week post wedding too (after putting it in a vase with water.) I'm so pleased I found her and highly recommend Love and Thistle.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Alice

Alice Martin · Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent!

Marissa was excellent. She helped me me to find a vision for our small replanned backyard wedding within a reasonable budget. She worked with me every step of the way and was very responsive.We used in season flowers and they turned out just beautiful! I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 06/07/2019

Very easy to work with, beautiful work

Marisa worked with us and our wedding vision very patiently over the phone as we worked through options, ran half-formed concepts by her, and worked with us to put together an amazing floral approach that perfectly complimented our style, our venue (Elm Bank), and our budget. She worked the reception area on the day of to perfection and rolled with the punches when some of our ideas needed to be tweaked on the day. She was great to work with over the phone, very responsive, and we’d definitely work with her again. Thanks for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Award

• Stow, 01775 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Love and Thistle)