Royal Oak, MI 48073 Map · Phone number

24 Reviews for Love and Buttercream

Love and Buttercream 1
Love and Buttercream 2

Tarita · Married on 08/18/2018

From your phone to your day, they have it down!

I love them!!! Thanks for all of the wonderful help!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

Love & Buttercream did an amazing job on our wedding cake! The tiered cake looked exactly the way I had envisioned, and everything was delicious. We had three different flavor combinations, and we heard from our guests all night how they switched plates to try the different flavors and how great everything tasted. I can't wait for a new excuse to order another cake from here!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kaylie · Married on 09/09/2017

I had ordered a last minute cake from L&B several months before for my mother-in-laws birthday and it was done perfectly, so I decided to see if they would be willing to make a very custom cutting cake for our wedding. We were going to be serving doughnuts to our guests for dessert, and wanted a cutting cake that would be on-theme with that. I was worried that it was going to be too expensive and that we wouldn’t be able to do, but I sent over a photo of what I was looking for and requested a tasting. The tasting was amazing and they worked with us to find a cake that was actually under the budget I’d set. I was still slightly nervous about how well they were going to execute the vision I had, but when I saw it on my wedding day, I couldn’t have been happier. It was EXACTLY what I had wanted, and went perfectly with the rest of our display. The ladies at L&B were amazing, the cake was amazing, and I was thrilled with this experience. Thanks for helping us make the dessert table of our dreams!

Sent on 09/28/2017