Hialeah, FL 33016 Map · Phone number

About Lourdes G - Makeup Artist

Lourdes G. Makeup Artistry -- Serving South Florida -- Professionally Trained & Published Makeup Artist

Please visit my website at www.lourdesmua.com to view my portfolio.

I am available for all of your makeup needs from Bridal to Bat Mitzvah's.

I offer trials for all brides and discounts for bridal parties of 6 and up.

I airbrush all of my brides with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics or Temptu depending on your skin type. These are fabulous, professional lines. I encourage you to Google them.

**I do NOT use all MAC because not all MAC makeup performs as I would like it to. Don't limit yourself to one makeup brand...I certainly don't! ;) ***

Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have.

Sí, yo hablo español!

Follow Lourdes G - Makeup Artist on

Screenshot20120131at9 18 46PM
bridal2
bridal1
Lourdes G - Makeup Artist
Makeup for an Engagement photo session a la The Notebook.
Makeup for an Engagement photo session a la The Notebook.
A classic bride
A classic bride
Screenshot20120131at9 18 46PM
bridal2

3 Reviews for Lourdes G - Makeup Artist

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2012

I have worked with Lourdes G. on may events the past few years so it was clear when I got engaged who I would be calling for my big day! Each and every time I have gotten my makeup done with Luly, I have received countless compliments and my makeup is trying a pilot point of the conversation. She is extremely professional and most of all passionate about what she does. Her talent brings out the best of you and I always walk away feeling even more beautiful! She also is constantly trying out different products and brands to ensure that each of her clients gets top of the line products! I love that she is also extremely easy to talk to and also gives advice about how to treat your skin before an event as well as gives tips for your event.

She is wonderful and I would recommend her for any and every type of event someone may have. I would trust no one else to be doing my makeup on my big day beside her ;)

Sent on 04/06/2012

alison · Married on 11/05/2011

Lourdes was an amazing makeup artist! She is so easy to work with and makes the bride feel comfortable and most importantly beautiful for their big day! I highly recommend her services, she is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/11/2012

Sara · Married on 09/16/2011

I live overseas in Germany and did a Skype makeup consultation with Lourdes for my wedding. She was professional, explained clearly how to apply the product and worked with the products I already owned to help me come up with a perfect bridal look. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/15/2012