7101 North Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240 Map · Phone number

About Loumar Studios

I consider myself to be a photographic story teller. I combine my background in the fine arts, graphic design and filmmaking to tell your love story. My goal is to minimize posing and unobtrusively capture the reality of the event. I focus on finding moments that happen naturally rather than only setting up portraits. That being said, I still provide formal wedding portraits of the bride and groom, the family and the wedding group as well as intricate details of your special day. The main difference is that these are typically less rigid and make up only five to 10 to 15 percent of the entire coverage The detail shots and formally posed photos are blended into your library of more candid and spontaneous photos to provide variety, contrast and a visual rhythm to your photo book or wedding album. As a huge movie buff I’m passionate about filmmaking and all that goes into creating imagery that is evocative and awe inspiring for visual storytelling. I incorporate romance, sentiment and humor with a touch of cinematic flare in my photographic storytelling. A picture says a thousand words, so my wedding photography is the opportunity to tell my client's love story with photos. I meet with each couple prior to the wedding to get to know who they are and then look for ways to visually communicate and celebrate their love, oneness, and total uniqueness.

field
bnwkiss

1 Reviews for Loumar Studios

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 05/31/2014

Athomas Palmer at Loumar Studios did a fantastic job on our wedding photography, above and beyond what I expected. He has a photojournalistic style of photography, making it so when I look through my wedding photos I remember moments, not just poses. I was somewhat concerned about having only one photographer cover our wedding day, but he amazingly got all the great shots without being obtrusive. He had great ideas with regard to shots and locations, and was extremely friendly and personable. I am very happy with his service and the photos.

Sent on 06/18/2014