Brooklyn, NY 11249 Map · Phone number

About Loulette

Loulette is a custom Bridal design house, founded by designers Marteal Boniello and LaTimberly Johnson.

Our mission at Loulette is to offer our brides an unforgettable, hands-on experience in creating the dress they always imagined for their big day. We understand that choosing a wedding dress is one of the most thoughtful fashion decisions women will make in their lives. With that in mind, we strive to make the process of creating a bride's one-of-a-kind custom dress fun and stress-free, and most-importantly, create a perfect dress that is completely true to her vision.

Marteal and LaTimberly are formally trained designers, and work with the finest quality fabrics and laces. Everything is made by hand and with love in New York City. Our goal is for every one of our brides to see their dream dress come to life, and walk down the aisle in style, confidence, and perfection.

• Galit Couture
  • Meurice Garment Care
  • Islip Cleaners

1 Reviews for Loulette

Susan · Married on 07/22/2017

I had a wonderful shopping experience at the loft - choosing my wedding gown, The service is truly a personal, one on one service. The time from ordering to pickup was under 4 weeks. Absolutely a stress-free experience. The styles are unique and they are willing and able to make modifications to their dresses.

An added plus - the owner and designer, had a beautiful 11x14 sketch of a bride in my gown, which she gave to me as a gift. She also personalized the flower colors to mimic mine! I framed the charcoal sketch and placed it on my fireplace for my wedding day. Love that sketch Marteal!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017