Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Louise Georges Yves

Planning and Design For Life's Events

Louise Georges Yves is an event planning and design boutique founded by a dynamic husband and wife team who are committed to helping others make the most of life’s most cherished events.

Our approach is simple. We look to our Clients for inspiration and to nature to inform a creative mix of color, texture and space. And simply put, we’re not happy until our Clients are smiling from ear to ear.

As it turns out life is full of opportunities to bring a smile to someone’s face, but there is something extra special about wedding day smiles.

Whether your design vision is traditionally romantic, classically modern, eclectically bohemian or impossible to define; the possibilities are endless. So, if you are ready to inspire us, give us a call!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

My husband and I cannot thank Emily enough for being our wedding coordinator and florist. We continue to hear sincere compliments from our guests, including our parents' friends who have been to countless ceremonies and receptions, that our wedding was the most beautifully decorated and well-organized that they have ever attended. She helped plan and execute as if it were her very own wedding, gracefully and graciously handling requests before and during the day-of. As a self-professed Type A, I could not have found a more caring and skilled wedding professional than Emily. Also, her team of assistants is excellent, and Louise Georges Yves is a one-stop shop!

Profile Picture User6422488, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I had some images of gorgeous coral peonies that I dreamed of having at our wedding. But with our wedding being in November, I knew before I even talked to Emily that peonies would be out of season, so I had resigned myself to the idea of using a peony substitute, like a garden rose. Emily came up with some beautiful alternatives to the peonies and when I saw a sample of our table centerpieces at the floral preview, they were so beautiful and popping with color from gorgeous coral roses that Emily incorporated, I honestly didn't even miss the peonies. Yet miracle of miracles, the day before the wedding I was running some last-minute errands and suddenly received an unexpected email from Emily informing me that the flower fairies had smiled upon us and she somehow got ahold of a bunch of the coral peonies I had been dreaming of and would be using them in our florals. Never in a million years did I expect to have coral peonies at my November wedding, but Emily made it happen and with no additional cost or last-minute charge.
When I saw the flowers on my wedding day, my breath was absolutely taken away. My bouquet looked exactly like the inspiration image I had shared with Emily, yet 10 times as beautiful. The bridesmaids' bouquets were breathtaking, with ribbon ties that matched their dress colors PERFECTLY. The centerpieces were so gorgeous and our guests were thrilled they got to take them home at the end of the night.
Emily is great at transforming small ideas you might have into gorgeous realities. I had ideas about certain things but didn't know exactly how to execute them. It was really important to me to honor my late father at our wedding with a memory table of some kind, but I struggled with how to do this without making it too depressing. I talked to Emily about the idea and she helped me create a beautiful table with lanterns, popping with cheery florals and full of personalized sentiments paying tribute to my dad in the most beautiful way possible.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

No words could possibly express how amazing Emily is. Not only do I have the MOST particular taste regarding design and style, but I am also inherently indecisive and easily overwhelmed. I was nervous about choosing the right person, as I wanted the wedding to reflect my taste and my time was very limited. Emily was the PERFECT choice for me for a myriad of reasons. First, she was truly invested in the process and I could tell that she genuinely cared about making the day as special as it could possibly be. She is an incredible listener; she doesn't just do what she wants and really hears what you like-but at the same time gives you the most invaluable advice. She's got an impeccable eye for style/design and even someone like me (who has worked in styling and has a particular eye) felt at ease completely trusting her. Emily is also the most organized, detail oriented, strategic and informed person I know. She has an answer for EVERYTHING and I always felt comforted because I knew she had it all under control. While she is always professional, she made what would have been an uber stressful and arduous process FUN because we did it together. And all the vendors LOVE working with her, which never hurts, believe me. In the end, the wedding was more beautiful and magical than I ever could have possibly imagined and my husband, family and I are certain that it was in large part due to her tireless hard work, dedication, good taste and many talents. This is my first ever review, but I just had to do it. While I have no idea how I got so lucky to find her, I thought sharing my experience may help others have the same good fortune to be able to have Emily by their side on their special day. I am sure grateful I did.

Profile Picture User5468133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review