3 East Main Street, Middletown, DE 19709 Map · Phone number

About Louis Marie Bridal

The Heart Knows When The Search Is Over...

Louis Marie Bridal is a full service bridal salon offering beautiful designer bridal gowns such as Casablanca Bridal, Allure Bridal, Justin Alexander Bridal, Sincerity Bridal. With a large selection of bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses and a wonderful selection for mothers, we're sure you will find the perfect attire for everyone in your wedding party!

Located at 3 East Main Street,

Louis Marie Bridal 4
Louis Marie Bridal 5

Mairead · Married on 12/28/2018

Great experience

I had a lovely experience shopping at Louis Marie Bridal, where I purchased my dress for our wedding in December. It arrived within 5 months with plenty of time for alterations and it was just beautiful. The staff was helpful and patient - highly recommend.

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Wonderful bridal shop! Being a plus size I was getting very discouraged at other shops. Finally found the dress of my dreams here! They were great with bridesmaid dresses as well! Would recommend to anyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Louis Marie Bridal's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's wonderful to hear when we make our customers happy! Mary B.

Angela · Married on 06/02/2018

The staff at Louis Marie Bridal was great. I found two absolutely beautiful dresses there but decided to look around at other locations before making my decision. Ultimately I ended up getting my dress from them and was so happy I did. Come to find out an old classmates mother works there and it was so nice to deal with her during this whole process. My mother also found her dress there as well as my bridesmaids. We used their seamstress and she was very reasonably priced and great at her job. Overall it was a great experience and I absolutely loved (and still love) my dress!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Louis Marie Bridal 6
    Louis Marie Bridal 7
    Louis Marie Bridal 8

Louis Marie Bridal's reply:

Hi Angela,

You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!! Love the pictures. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!

Mary B.

Louis Marie Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 3 East Main Street Middletown, 19709 See on map
    3023787900 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Friday 10am to 7pm Saturday - 10am to 5pm Sunday - 12 noon - 4pm Closed Monday