318 A South Street, SE, Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number

wedding may 2014
PhillipsOctober09Silverbrooktent30x30

12 Reviews for Loudoun Event Rentals

Lisa · Married on 05/02/2015

Thank god for Loudoun Event Rentals! After looking at many other rental companies I decided to check out Loundoun Event Rentals. I was a little concerned and walked into their warehouse which was not like the other showrooms that I had been in BUT the team there listened to exactly what I wanted (instead of telling me what I wanted) and executed it seamlessly. They were the least expensive of the rental companies we looked at and even gave us chairs at a discount. They are super flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/07/2015

We rented ceremony chairs and table linens from Loudoun Event Rentals for a wedding in July. Originally we had a different vendor in mind, but they were difficult to get a hold of. On the other hand, the staffs from Loudoun Event Rentals were very responsive and helpful despite we rushed in last minute. They are great to work with and I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 08/30/2014
  • F

Frances · Married on 07/19/2014

I just love this team. Need more companies like this

Sent on 12/29/2014

Loudoun Event Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 264.00

• Rochelle Myers Catering
    Rochelle Myers Catering Wedding Caterers

Chris and the Loudoun Event Rentals team do a great job managing all the rental equipment you need for your event! They have bailed me out of hot water a few times when plans changed at the last minute and their flexibility and can-do attitude are a breath of fresh air. They have always stayed in close communication with us when we have worked on events together, and I appreciate their willingness to go the extra mile. They also have some really special and beautiful ways to make an event over-the-top--little touches like twinkly Christmas light strings for tents and gold-rimmed wine glasses. I recommend them highly!

• Wedding Muse
    Wedding Muse Wedding Planners

Working with Loudoun Event Rentals is always a plus. They are the most flexible in the local business - if you want something special, they will go all out to get it for you. I know of no other rental company that will accommodate as personally as they do. Female owned by Chris Lawyer - it makes a difference! Nikki, the office manager is always on top of her game!

• 318 A South Street, SE Leesburg, 20175 See on map