5207 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78751 Map · Phone number

About LoudMouth Rentals

LoudMouth Rentals is a locally owned music, sound and lighting rental company dedicated to making the rental process simple, low cost and hassle free. In addition to rentals, LoudMouth provides full production services - delivery/pick up, set up/tear down, and on site run of show. Our mission is to provide unparalleled customer service with the highest quality gear at the best value.

To make the rental process easy, LoudMouth provides reservation ability, is open 7 days a week and has specific wedding packages to fit the need of any couple and their ideal wedding day. From uplighting to ceremony, reception and rehearsal sound systems - we have it all.

Let LoudMouth make your sound and lighting visions a reality for your big day.

Follow LoudMouth Rentals on

3 Reviews for LoudMouth Rentals

• Corie

Corie · Married on 05/04/2019

Use LoudMouth!

We needed speakers for our wedding and had no idea where to start. We went to LoudMouth to see what they recommended, and they were amazingly informative We rented two large speakers, a wireless microphone, a lighting gigbar, and a fog machine all for an incredibly affordable price (like, weirdly affordable). They showed us how to set it all up and allowed us to keep the equipment from Friday through Monday so we didn't have to worry about taking their stuff back right after getting hitched. Super nice employees and Zeus the dog is the best! We definitely recommend LoudMouth if you need any sort of sound or dance floor equipment.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Patena · Married on 11/04/2017

If you know the size of your party / space, there is a package already set up and priced out for you. I know nothing about equipment but I was able to make a choice within a few minutes after browsing their website. Even crazier, I didn’t book online. I got busy and forget after entering my information and I got a random phone call from one of their awesome employees and they asked me if I meant to order or not. I finished the order over the phone and a friend picked up the equipment the day before my wedding. My cousin set up the equipment in a flash and voila we had music and sound. If I do have a party or something I will rent from them again. They just make this too easy.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Jack · Married on 04/25/2015

We rented two wireless microphones from Loudmouth for amping our outdoor ceremony, and they were great. It's easy to call, easy to park, and they have good hours. The price for the mikes was good, and the owner was helpful and knowledgeable about what would work best with our setup. We had trouble figuring them out at first since we're not used to the equipment, but they picked up right away when we called and helped us troubleshoot, and since rentals are for the full weekend, we had plenty of time to figure them out beforehand. And most importantly, they worked perfectly.

Sent on 06/02/2015

• 5207 Airport Blvd Austin, 78751 See on map
    Location of (LoudMouth Rentals)