18834 Caspian Circle, Boca Raton, FL 33496 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Lou Kulynych Wedding + Event Videographer

Originally from New York City, now residing in South Florida experienced wedding filmmaker Lou Kulynych delivers genuine documentary wedding coverage with a relaxed, comfortable style and an uncanny ability to capture the most unique and memorable moments of your wedding day.

Contact Lou at 1-561-400-1121 or LKVideo@gmail.com

35 Reviews for Lou Kulynych Wedding + Event Videographer

• Ryan

Ryan · Married on 03/28/2019

Wonderful Experience with Lou

We hired Lou as our videographer for our wedding on Thursday, March 28, 2019. He worked our wedding from about 3pm to 11pm on our event day.

Lou was such a pleasure to work with, and was kind, prepared, and knew how to capture memories throughout the day without ever being obtrusive at all.

Now, I will preface this review with the fact that we did not yet receive the video. I did not yet expect it as we are only about 2.5 weeks post the wedding date; however, I wanted to get my reviews done now.

I can tell, without a shadow of doubt, that the quality of work will be wonderful. The way he handled himself on the day of our event tells me that without even yet seeing the work. In the fractional chance that it is not up to my standards, I will update this review; however, at this point I have to provide Lou with a perfect rating and know that the work will shine and I am sure we will be super pleased. Thank you for being part of our day.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Audi · Married on 07/16/2016

If you are looking for the most amazing heart felt video for your wedding day Lou is your man. I have watched my video more than 100 times and I cry each and every time. Never once was he in the way . He made me feel so special as the bride and gave me the personal space i needed to be with my family. Lou Bill & I want to thank you Capturing our special day. If you are looking for video for your Wedding Day or any event I recommend Lou Highly.

Sent on 03/29/2017

jessica · Married on 03/20/2016

Lou was amazing to work with. Very professional and extremely easy going. Not even a week after my wedding and I already had edited clips of my wedding ceremony and wedding reception to see. Lou captured the details in his video and all the memorable moments. Lou went above and beyond my expectations and even arrived earlier than expected to the venue in order to capture any special moment he could. I waited until the end of my planning to decide on getting a videographer to capture the wedding on video and I am extremely happy with my decision to hire one and also to pick Lou as the one. To any brides out there getting a video to record the day is one of the best decisions you can make. It gives you a chance to relive the memories and moments and also to view everything after the wedding day, when you have more time to actually sit down and enjoy watching your day in action. So many little pieces I missed on that day are now captured on video forever and for that I am forever greatful to Lou. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Lou Kulynych Wedding + Event Videographer FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Let's Party DJs & Entertainment
    Let's Party DJs & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Lou & LK Wedding Cinema is far and away hands down the most talented videographer in South Florida -- Elegant, warm style - I'm not a film critic, but I dare say, you'll watch his videos, experience your day, and keep falling in love...great stuff, great guy. Bud/Let's Party! DJs-Entertainment-Events

• Baez Party Productions, Inc.
    Baez Party Productions, Inc. Photo Booths

LK Video definitely goes above and beyond to produce extraordinary cinematic video for your event!!! Very professional, courteous, and completely exceeds all expectations. My clients were extremely happy with his services, packages, and talent. I highly recommend Lou as your videographer for your next event.

• Douglas K. Katering
    Douglas K. Katering Wedding Caterers

Gorgeous work! Just take the time to watch clips of some of the events LK has filmed and you'll be sold. His videos bring joyous tears to your eyes for couples you have never met. Lou captures not only the romantic essence of the wed couple, but the venue, family and friends as well. It's something you'll want to share for years to come.

• 18834 Caspian Circle Boca Raton, 33496 See on map