Lotus Designs

• 33 Munroe LLC
  • PrimRose Floral Design

26 Reviews for Lotus Designs

Tia · Married on 11/11/2017

My family has been using Jimmie and Lotus forever and we knew from the moment we got engaged we needed him to be our florist! He is so detail oriented and organized in every way. Not only was he my wedding florist but he also did the arrangements for my bridal shower too. We've received numerous compliments on the flowers and would recommend JImmie and Lotus time and time again!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Ann · Married on 09/16/2017

I got married in September 2017 and I am SO glad I worked with Jimmie on flowers! From when I first contacted him until the wedding day, he showed he really cared about my wedding and that I wasn't just another customer...and his floral creations are absolutely stunning! I was looking at 5-6 vendors and sent all of them the same information about my flower preferences, the wedding theme, how many bridesmaids, etc. The others didn't pay much attention to this info and basically asked me redundant questions when I visited in person, which was a disappointment and a waste of time. When I walked in the door of Jimmie's shop, he greeted me warmly and showed me to a table where he had already prepared several vases of flowers specifically for our meeting. He created a sample bouquet and took a lot of notes on each of my bridal party and family members. He described his philosophy for wedding flowers and how to make each person feel special - my grandmothers would get different flowers from my mother and mother-in-law, and my maid of honor's bouquet would be different from my other bridesmaids. Two weeks before the wedding we met again to finalize the flowers, and because it was sort of late, he even drove me home to Cambridge. The day of the wedding, my mom was nervous about everything and was afraid we would all be late. Jimmie and his staff arrived in the hotel and his presence was like a whirlwind. He gave all of us our flowers in beautiful long vases, and assured my mom it would all be fine! I haven't met many people who could catch my mom off guard but his charm helped ease the anxiety. Throughout the wedding guests remarked how breathtaking the flowers looked. My parents took home the centerpieces afterward, and about half of the flowers were still in healthy bloom 10 days later! I can't recommend Jimmie highly enough. You will not go wrong with him!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

Jimmie is the best! He is an absolute joy to work with. He has such great energy, he may have been more excited about the wedding than me! :) Jimmie knows what he's doing and takes his work seriously. He understood my vision and style immediately, and it made the whole process comfortable and stress-free. His work is beautiful and he uses the freshest flowers. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Award

Real Weddings

• Grazier Photography Wedding Photographers

Lotus Designs is one of the most creative floral studios we have ever worked with. We always are impressed at how they deliver gorgeous designs, always very carefully crafted, and never under-whelming! They are wonderful at incorporating brides' ideas and requests, and we love photographing their creations!!

• 547A. Columbus Avenue Boston, 02118 See on map
    Location of (Lotus Designs)