1822 AVENUE U, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Map · Phone number · Visit website

1 User photo

• Lily

Lily · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Ask for Marissa, the best Bridal Dress Consultant at Lotus Bridal -Brooklyn

I was inclined to write a review and let everyone know the wonderful experience my mom and I had at Lotus Bridal in Brooklyn. Everyone here is very professional and kind. From Nina, who was the person who greeted us to my bridal consultant, Marissa both representatives truly give outstanding customer services!
    I highly recommend my bridal consultant Marissa, who was so patient with me and was highly knowledgeable. From the moment I spoke to her and made my appointment over the phone, she made me feel at ease and was extremely attentive to the dress that I had envisioned for myself. She made my experience enjoyable and truly appreciate how caring, kind, meticulous, efficient, she was. She truly made me feel relaxed and helped me find the dress of my dreams and choose loveliest pieces of Jewelry to match with my dress. I’m so thankful to her and everyone at Lotus Bridal! Marissa is truly the bridal consultant to go - to help you choose the dress of your dreams!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Rosa

Rosa Ogando · Getting married on 05/21/2021

Great experience!!!

Today I had the pleasure of meeting with Nina and what an experience!! Today was my first time trying on wedding dresses and I could not have asked for anything else. Nina was attentive, charismatic and so helpful. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/07/2020

• 1822 AVENUE U BROOKLYN, 11229 See on map
    Location of (Lotus Bridal)