1822 AVENUE U, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Map · Phone number · Visit website

9 Reviews for Lotus Bridal

• Brittany

Brittany E. · Getting married on 12/12/2021

Best experience dress shopping ever

Love them! Kristine was so helpful, I had a ton of questions due to postponement and she was great. I was able to pick my dress so quickly and when my bridal party tried to sway my opinion she was able to keep it focused on what I wanted which was great. I couldn't be happier with my dress, or my veil which she helped me pick as well! I can't wait to wear them for my wedding and look forward to my fittings if the person helping with that is even slightly as helpful I know I will be in good hands!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Jasmine A. · Getting married on 10/01/2021

Amazing experience with Nina at Lotus!

I had a wonderful experience at Lotus Bridal! Nina was my consultant and she the most attentive consultant I've had in all my bridal shopping visits. She was very kind, open-minded, patient, and helpful. Nina and I met over zoom prior to Lotus to discuss potential dress picks and answer any questions I had. When I arrived, Nina had 6 dresses I picked out through the Lotus portal ready for me to try on. She made my mother feel very welcomed and comfortable when we were at the shop. Nina also helped pin the back of the dresses when I tried them on to see how they would look with a bustle. Given my professional work in research and teaching, I take a very informed and analytical approach to making important decisions like choosing a wedding dress. I asked a lot of questions to Nina as I tried on every dress, and she was so patient and responsive. She never made me feel self-conscious or guilty for asking a lot of questions about the dress and alterations. After trying on the 6 dresses, Nina allowed me to look at dresses in the store to see if there were any other ones I wanted to try out. She also recommended two other dresses. I fell in love with one dress that she recommend and ultimately chose that dress at another store. The only reason why I bought the dress at the other store was that it was convenient location-wise (I live outside of NYC) and offered a overall dress/alteration package that I could not refuse. However, the service and experience at Lotus Bridal was my favorite and most memorable. From this bridal dress shopping experience, my only regret is not being able to buy the dress from Nina. Even my mom wished we could make this purchase from her. If you live in NYC and are looking for a great and comfortable experience shopping for beautiful wedding dresses, I recommend you go to Lotus and shop with Nina!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• 1822 AVENUE U BROOKLYN, 11229 See on map
    Location of (Lotus Bridal)